+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Design prototypes to level up from start to the end of leveling.

With this new way to level most of our low level gear will become useless,getting a prototype at the start of the game would do the same,I hope the devs understand this.If the prototypes are granted regularly it won't be a problem but i dout that.I suggest prototypes can be level and upgrade from start to Finnish with no caps.

Any news on this topic devs.

Will prototypes drop in different rarity types blue, purple, orange etc or with the new star rating system? what about bmg's and infectors are those going to be prototype weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by questfordays View Post
    Will prototypes drop in different rarity types blue, purple, orange etc or with the new star rating system? what about bmg's and infectors are those going to be prototype weapons?
    good question,i do know bmg and infectors are prototypes.But not sure on the rarity.

Think the dev's are currently on vacation...

One must be doing something to take a vacation from..........cut and paste doesn't count.

Yes we’ve tried asking this a few times in stream chat, I posted it on my summary of each stream too, yet to get a response though. Since they claim they are very rare... I would think they would be max condition but we still don’t know much.
    PSN ID (NA) - maverick--07--
    Characters - Odessia Tonra, Cynthia Vera, Dahlia Vasir

Defiance Data

Quote Originally Posted by maverick07 View Post
    Yes we’ve tried asking this a few times in stream chat, I posted it on my summary of each stream too, yet to get a response though. Since they claim they are very rare... I would think they would be max condition but we still don’t know much.
    Py' Numbra arriving on the Ark, Ark-Tech researching Rank Level Two Gears, (Perfected), was successful, in dealing with Opposition Alliance, (which the Ark Six is currently battling at Orbit Stationary), when and if they arrive on the Ark, that Central Horizon shared many times, (off and on the Ark), including the Final Phase's Blueprint for Rank Level Two Gears, transforming Arkfall Industry's Production to a Level which can't be explain in words, but we revealed/post it many pictures ago.

And indeed it's rare, but it does exist privately on the Ark transported through the Executive Of Muir, (Pandora Claw), Private Supplylines, married to Desert Claw. As we speak, (on the Ark), Business Auditoriums and World Ark Officals isn't Publishing such Gears/Productions on Market Block, (at the request of Project Ascension Executives), and why?.., it's simple. Py' Numbra and Dynasty supplied us with such Ark-Tech for a reason. That reason is not yet upon us, (on the Ark.) Please forgive us.

Nevertheless, if you want to peak at the Blueprint and the Story behind it, (which took place on the Ark), researching through my Post History will be interesting Indeed. If you're seriously interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Py' Numbra arriving on the Ark, Ark-Tech researching Rank Level Two Gears, (Perfected), was successful, in dealing with Opposition Alliance, (which the Ark Six is currently battling at Orbit Stationary), when and if they arrive on the Ark, that Central Horizon shared many times, (off and on the Ark), including the Final Phase's Blueprint for Rank Level Two Gears, transforming Arkfall Industry's Production to a Level which can't be explain in words, but we revealed/post it many pictures ago.

And indeed it's rare, but it does exist privately on the Ark transported through the Executive Of Muir, (Pandora Claw), Private Supplylines, married to Desert Claw. As we speak, (on the Ark), Business Auditoriums and World Ark Officals isn't Publishing such Gears/Productions on Market Block, (at the request of Project Ascension Executives), and why?.., it's simple. Py' Numbra and Dynasty supplied us with such Ark-Tech for a reason. That reason is not yet upon us, (on the Ark.) Please forgive us.

Nevertheless, if you want to peak at the Blueprint and the Story behind it, (which took place on the Ark), researching through my Post History will be interesting Indeed. If you're seriously interested.
    There's another 5 mins I'll never get back.........I read but never find the point in these......off topic or did I miss it....

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbath82 View Post
    There's another 5 mins I'll never get back.........I read but never find the point in these......off topic or did I miss it....
    You didn´t, nobody understands what he/she is saying.