+ Reply to Thread

Expeditions - There is not incentive

I'm satisfied with my equipment and I don't need nothing in particular (fortunately I could obtain the necessary) so I'm waiting the release of the Def'50 but in the meantime the most of time I'm in expeditions sometimes alone or with my friends and I can say that the rewards are disappointing (a long time ago).
    My group and me we usually make any of the four expeditions t30+ (and I'm saying 30-50-100 or more) anyway none of the options improves the reward (although we all know the high tier not define anything).

As I said before I don't need nothing but this is not reason for to accept rewards tier 4 the 80% of the expeditions, the reward to effort is minimum after kill Scorchers, Electrocutioners, Plaguebringers, Snipers, Grenadiers, Bullwarks etc. I still enjoy to fight against them but at the moment of opening the "coccoon" something's not right.
    And might even to receive one, two or three t5 mods killing any enemie and 444 in the final.

Please make an effort and improves our rewards.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3)
    Psn 3 /4: Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Well they said they would rid us of useless chips , yea I’m looking at you rocket launcher recoil in the t6 form and that hasn’t happened. So don’t hold your breath Alahali... it is what it is ... hope you have some rng luck soon !!!
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Well they said they would rid us of useless chips , yea I’m looking at you rocket launcher recoil in the t6 form and that hasn’t happened. So don’t hold your breath Alahali... it is what it is ... hope you have some rng luck soon !!!
    Thanks Johnny, ... maybe in the second edition they will pay more attention to our demands (laughs).

I always thought the end cocoon/box/crate thing should only drop rigs/chips/sup jps, even more now with mods dropping everywhere these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    I always thought the end cocoon/box/crate thing should only drop rigs/chips/sup jps, even more now with mods dropping everywhere these days.
    Exactly, this is the real point ... a simple mission or sv conflict can give you a t5 "expanded mag" id or "power bore" cn (to take one example) and on the other hand one expedition above the tier 30 can give you mods t4 stalker-quatermaster or run'n'gun (we must admit that few people use these synergies).
    No relation at all.