+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    And this is one of the arguments that Sony uses to not allow crossplay.
    I've played plenty of games and used their forums as well. Some forums won't allow any negativity between platforms or trolling on this issue. That goes to show you how volatile it can be. I hate dealing with whiners and ppl complaining about cheating as it is. And I for one wouldn't want to deal with platform wars while I'm playing a game

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    I don't see that as a priority. The Priority having something to play which D2050 so far hasn't got!
    Way to go, defiancegame! My point exactly!

Besides, why discuss cross platform play when the game is in a sub-par state anyway!
    As it is many of us here are stating our concerns that the game is still not up to mark!
    So what's the point of cross platform play then!
    Yes, maybe we'll get to play with friends but it will still be an underwhelming experience anyway!
    Let Trion's priority be getting the game up to mark! Then we can talk to them about cross platform play! [edit: Let Trion get the game up to mark! THEN we can talk to them about cross platform play!]

Quote Originally Posted by RajeeMama007 View Post
    Way to go, defiancegame! My point exactly!

Besides, why discuss cross platform play when the game is in a sub-par state anyway!
    As it is many of us here are stating our concerns that the game is still not up to mark!
    So what's the point of cross platform play then!
    Yes, maybe we'll get to play with friends but it will still be an underwhelming experience anyway!
    Let Trion's priority be getting the game up to mark! Then we can talk to them about cross platform play!
    Whether it is cross play or not some of us will still be playing with friends, seems you are saying that playing with friends even on the same platform, will be underwhelming. And don't forget, online Arkhunter strangers are just Arkhunter friends we haven't killed something with yet also

Why not discuss things which may or may not be important priorities?

It's just like saying may as well just not discuss anything, if the game is in a sub par state and unplayable, other than discussing if the game is playable yet.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik