+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Not true, jps clearly have the nostalgic feel and bonuses ex weapons don’t have.
    Very nicely said +1

they are both really good br's, personally i would give the edge to the UD
    - but like someone mentioned earlier, a good perfected cn br would overshadow both
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,

psn: j599kbvvaak
    - players are not necessarily cool, just because they think they are

UD was one of the very first event jackpots I ever received... and the first weapon I ever supremed.

So I still use it even though I have a few newer weapons that seem to do more or better damage.
    Haphae-lad lodash vo Maladin!

"Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you are, reputation merely what others think you are." -- John Wooden

PC EU: Stormraven Warwind
    Clan: Red Thugs

I like the Proto simply for the aug syn and the way it stacks.............reload is insanely fast, which is always good in incursions,seiges, and so on. Calamity said it best.....proto is the mob br imo. Good scoring br as well. I think the Ud scores way better than the proto in my experience, but both are a pleasure to have in ones collection

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock2u View Post
    Point is............... some still like these weapons,and some may want to express their like or dislike about either.That fine if you dont......whats the point right ?????????????
    I was just agreeing to what defiancegame was saying. You have every right to ask the question you did, I wasn't giving you a hard time on that. To me I don't see why ppl play this anymore. No events, no drops, you can buy everything from a vendor. What's the fun in that? Even if your on PC or on console with stability and connection. But I guess that's me...

Between the 2, UD hands down.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4303137&dateline=1501  010892

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    I was just agreeing to what defiancegame was saying. You have every right to ask the question you did, I wasn't giving you a hard time on that. To me I don't see why ppl play this anymore. No events, no drops, you can buy everything from a vendor. What's the fun in that? Even if your on PC or on console with stability and connection. But I guess that's me...
    Good to know Ronin9572,.......thanks for being more specific.Honestly, the reason i still play D13 is to t5 my collection of JP br's and other weapons completely. Not to mention, I have several friends and clannies trying to do the same.Maybe its a lost cause at this point and a little late in the game for all that.Any hoo thats my reason among others,plus being able to still buy/sale in zone.Ive been on and off here lately due to other games myself and clannies are currently engaged in.I guess after playing D13 for so long its kinda hard to just quit altogether. Imo D13 was the best...... when arkfall events were going with the jp drops and mod drops but thats neither here nor there now so...................I guess I will play D13 until...........I dont know...............until something lol cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Between the 2, UD hands down.
    Nico, I think the Ud is an absolute beast........good choice

I don't see where privilege comes into play in obtaining either of those weapons. You got them out of sheer luck. Not from grinding the events. I was lucky enough to get a UD when it first came out and I was just like everyone else when that gun got mass duplicated through the Exchange. You still have to grind for pg and find py to get it. Plus you have idr where you can find better guns than that. Let's stay in topic and stop trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I don't see where privilege comes into play in obtaining either of those weapons. You got them out of sheer luck. Not from grinding the events. I was lucky enough to get a UD when it first came out and I was just like everyone else when that gun got mass duplicated through the Exchange. You still have to grind for pg and find py to get it. Plus you have idr where you can find better guns than that. Let's stay in topic and stop trolling.
    I agree with the "Luck of the Draw" but if your like me.................I did pull a couple of nice jp br's from events thanks to luck.Most of these jp's i have were bought...........some for 100 mil and a little more for the Misanthrop "T5d" but thats when they were at maximum price due to high demand (several years ago) but the grind was real for me to acquire the scrip to acquire them. I wouldnt credit luck to all my inventory but some "absolutley" without a doubt.