+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Py Numbra 16/5/18

This week we have -

Funeral Oath

Arborreal Massacre

Both Spinal Tap JP weapons.

On this subject, we coming up syn change over soon ?

those are not suppose to be in py numbra

spinal tap! It was on ex inanis the first season

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    those are not suppose to be in py numbra
    I was thinking that, too. Wonder if they'll let it slide.
    you either bare your FANGS or your throat.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

omg time to farm some more GP and wait corpse shredder
    IGN: drikpic
    GT: drikpic

this was discussed before py numbra went live after all the backlash the devs received. no bit store jackpots will show up on py. i got both of them and took me a while to get em especially funeral oath then you'll do this like how you've done to my ga ab months ago?. don't ruin the market once again for the collectors

change this please

don't tell me next time apo and sol will be on py for like what? 40pg? mobile, quantum, mayhem and savage for 50pg?
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 5900+ Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+ Mikaela Himura: EGO 5700+

They gave us a way to get free bit store rigs so it's about time we have a way to get bit store weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    They gave us a way to get free bit store rigs so it's about time we have a way to get bit store weapons.
    They gave us a chance to get bit store rigs ,this is a sure thing to get bit store jp guns ,do u see the difference ,did trion lie to us or they just dont care what we think , they said they wouldnt do this exact thing.

a quote from johnny dbag and destro...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Yes please. This update looks like new life being breathes into the game. That being said.....

Please leave the bit store jps out of the mix on the new update. Those should remain bit store only, and it's very disheartening to see gear we have spent thousands of real dollars trying to get available for free from your new mystery vendor. Not really fair thay some kook can cheat iols all day to earn gualanite and get a misanthrope when we had to get ours playing the bit box lotto with real money or saving loyalty from crates bought with real money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    We will be adding a few feature updates to PTS soon. They include:
    • Jackpots that have only ever been available via the Defiance Store, will no longer be sold by Py'Numbra
    • The Battle Rifle has been replaced by the FRC Carbine within the weapon list for Ex Inanis
    • Siege Purified Gulanite values have been increased to be more in line with Event Arkfalls
    • Mod boxes from the Defiance store or the Ex Inanis Runners will now also include karma. It will be possible
      for patrons to win a perfected weapon when opening these boxes
    • Fixed a broken emergency
    • Fixed a 7th legion patron contract that was not rewarding Purified Gulanite
    • PvP rewards have been altered, and are now based on Medal rewards. Medals will now give reputation and arkforge
    • Echelon contracts no longer reward Arkforge, and reward Purified Gulanite instead
    • Map specific Echelon weekly contracts have been removed
    i need a response from you destro... this is just unfair
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 5900+ Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+ Mikaela Himura: EGO 5700+

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    They gave us a chance to get bit store rigs ,this is a sure thing to get bit store jp guns ,do u see the difference ,did trion lie to us or they just dont care what we think , they said they wouldnt do this exact thing.
    Oh I see the difference and would have preferred a gamble box (even though finding Py is still rng based,) but I am happy there is a way to get bit guns since they decided bit rigs shouldn't be kept special.

I guess more people should have made a fuss about the bit rigs being added when the few of us that cared were complaining.