+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    I can't help but comb though my whiskers when Game Travelers caption, there's nothing to do in World Of Defiance, when based on what possible/ they say, terra nova, adventures never ascended off Planet Ark, or met Clan Organization's Rank Level Two silver curtains, (unlocking three other Clan Organization abilities, equaling to six abilities), that undisputedly extranets, solar mentality network, ( Ark Hunters arrival on the Ark), accommodating characteristics were clear-water in only shooting, rankings, scrip, market values misrepresentation, being the best, ending the game which many Ark Chasers have chandler, (Defiance has yet to Awaken, so how Gameplays has surprise/arrive before an ending?), Arkfall Industry Productions, Drop Rates, Clan Organization numbers without Thunder's imaginatives, blowing off steam, riding on these busters it's been rumored, (confused my whiskers on that one), running and gunning, and faces of so and forth that Spotlights that Game Traveler's World Of Defiance Imagination, pigeons glass that can be found on Planet Earth/ Reality/ Earth's Defiance choking, and in light of sense, pretty much ignoring World Ark's Story Saga and over time, extermination The Ark Grand Hall's humble beginnings, sponsered by outdated Game World Imagination, (Game Travelers), stubborn with renewing/remembering it's roots, leading to erasers of many Gameplanets.

There's more to World Of Defiance, than Reality's past and present Imagination been seeking to over-write Gameplanet's Imaginatives. Respectfully, Game Travelers need to grip. World Ark's Adventure is only beginning.

So, (Something to do turn on all Events please.), boring Story i agree. Never heard of such fairytales, nor do Ark-Civilians want to meet it.
    You should write poetry. I would definitely read it
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Well we get new event starting Monday woop!
    Well enjoying a cup of Tea cuddling with logic, you may or may not misunderstood. You see, The Ark Grand Hall through World Ark News and K-Tam Radio, Quest Hall The Cover Story behind a Regional Event, or a Planet Event unexpected arrival, arriving, departing, or departure.
    However, when Boots meets ground on the Ark, there's more to the Story behind World Ark Events, when Ark Hunters and Clan Organizations who works for a Region on the Ark, unlocking each Region on the Ark, rated by their World Of Defiance imagination professor through Planet Ark's Network Communications/Chat Network and Decision Making, slowly but surely until the Ark Region as a whole is unlock, then hard work greets Regional Uniques.

Adventuring beyond the Cover Story, (on the Ark), when working for an Ark-Region, can/reward that Ark Traveler an Ark Request to New Intell, Resources, Currency, A Regional Warehouse, Pursuits, Private Markets, Unlock More Of Current Market Blocks/Pages, Public Supply Lines (Receiving Gear Production Every Hour And Can Upgrade Reducing Shipment's Time), Private Supplylines, The Ark Terminal, The Ark Net, Regional Transporting (Need A APS Rigg/Truck), Party Extension (Now Group/Party Of Five), The World Ark Market (Renewal By Dole Goldfish), Rights Of Passage, Defiance Store Universal (Defiance Store Rank Level Two Unleashed), Sometimes New Ark-Raids, Regional Investments, Requests To Upgrading Clan or Ark Hunter Properties (Yearly World Ark Events, Limited Time Access To Ark Caves (Dungeons), Ark-Mountains (Mining, But Have To Hold Off Waves Inbound), New Ark-Tech Sometimes, (Just Added, Limited Time Access To More Of Py' Numbra Market) Not His Dynasty And Company Markets, New Expeditions, Sometimes Rewarded Ark-Gears Which Can Be Modified All The Way To Legacy or Uncharted, New Faction Daily Adventures, World Ark Continuations, and so and forth of many Ascensions, and World Ark Events isn't leader, (on the Ark), spear to meeting Ark-Nominations.

The Ark Grand Hall, is the First Understanding within World Of Defiance, but there also exist a Second Understanding within World Of Defiance, and it's documented throughout World Ark Chronicles, they Gather many times, (on the Ark), with World Ark Officals in Shondu Consulate and abroad. It's indeed a Gameplanet Infinity.

So further symbolizing present World Ark Affairs, when Ark Travelers has visit The Ark Grand Hall Suggesting, different Understanding with the same goals dinner about World Ark Ascensions another way, and it bloomed into A Broadway Musical. However, to attend a 20 Star Stunner, Ark-Chasers have to Adventure for it, but must leave everything reality has taught then behind, and be better than their reality mindset behind, then become a Game Traveler, (mentally), within World Of Defiance.

Um what is the point of giving us holiday events, when there's no drops anymore lol. The events are boring now and pointless to play.
    Main Characters NA Server: LAPDAlonzo / CelebrityGamer / L4DRochelle / Gunman Chronicles
    28 Characters Total.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    (Grabs some bushes trying to put out a fire.)......, oi, oi, oi. We're just simple Travelers Calamity

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Um what is the point of giving us holiday events, when there's no drops anymore lol. The events are boring now and pointless to play.
    It's not what six or 12' O Clock relaying, or have done, (within World Of Defiance), Alonzo (respectfully.) It's re-known what Ark Travelers aren't saying or haven't done, (within World Of Defiance), which suspends what dialogue's been paving/saying, and what Ark Chasers famous as finished/done, (within World Of Defiance.)

(Grabs some bushes trying to put out a fire.)......, oi, oi, oi. We're just simple Travelers Calamity
    Sorry to burst your bubble m8 but the way you write has nothing to do with poetry.
    Maybe if you put spaces between phrases and paragraphs it could be more readable and understandable.

But don´t stop because of me...

I sometimes write poetry. That is not poetry.

PC-EU
    In Game - elastikspastik
    EGO - 6000
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Well enjoying a cup of Tea cuddling with logic, you may or may not misunderstood. You see, The Ark Grand Hall through World Ark News and K-Tam Radio, Quest Hall The Cover Story behind a Regional Event, or a Planet Event unexpected arrival, arriving, departing, or departure.
    However, when Boots meets ground on the Ark, there's more to the Story behind World Ark Events, when Ark Hunters and Clan Organizations who works for a Region on the Ark, unlocking each Region on the Ark, rated by their World Of Defiance imagination professor through Planet Ark's Network Communications/Chat Network and Decision Making, slowly but surely until the Ark Region as a whole is unlock, then hard work greets Regional...........
    I have no idea what you say.

PC-EU
    In Game - elastikspastik
    EGO - 6000

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    I sometimes write poetry. That is not poetry.
    I never said it was poetry, what I was referring to was the unique way of wording things. He/she indeed had a very unique way of wording what they were trying to say. I understood them
    Not easy. Just simple.

I never said it was poetry, what I was referring to was the unique way of wording things. He/she indeed had a very unique way of wording what they were trying to say. I understood them
    Can you translate so us that don't, know what they are saying? You can be our translator

PC-EU
    In Game - elastikspastik
    EGO - 6000