+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB orange nade

WTB orange nade

Trying to complete a pursuit so any nade will work. PSN questfordays ign questfordays

To prevent a future heartbreak...once you find someone with an orange grenade and you know which one it is,(pyro, bio, etc...) and before you initiate the trade. Either vend or salvage any tier of the same grenade in your inventory. Reason being, if you have any other tier of the same grenade in your inventory and it is not full, your new orange grenades will convert to the tier that is already in your inventory and refill those instead. Support will not assist in restoring them to orange. Does not matter if they are equipped or not. Take your time doing this trade because you can turn a lenders ojs to purps or pay a lot for what ends up being purple grenades.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    To prevent a future heartbreak...once you find someone with an orange grenade and you know which one it is,(pyro, bio, etc...) and before you initiate the trade. Either vend or salvage any tier of the same grenade in your inventory. Reason being, if you have any other tier of the same grenade in your inventory and it is not full, your new orange grenades will convert to the tier that is already in your inventory and refill those instead. Support will not assist in restoring them to orange. Does not matter if they are equipped or not. Take your time doing this trade because you can turn a lenders ojs to purps or pay a lot for what ends up being purple grenades.
    thanks for the info I did not know that.

One of the reasons oj grenades are hard to get as a natural drop is because players dont keep their grenades full when pulling a elite crate or rep crates and usually end up filling the grenade they have equipped. As far as consumables go the game tends to gives you what you use the most, stims, spikes, or grenades. Otherwise you'll get lots of stims n spikes and that's just my opinion I cant prove it. So to improve your odds on oj grenades make sure to fill your stims, spikes and grenades and fill your inventory whenever you pull elite crates or use rep for crates. If you fill your inventory and all consumables and everything else you pull goes in to you claimed items. If you receive a oj grenade in your claims it won't fill your current characters grenades. If your current character already has this variant you can pull them in another character or sell the ones you have equipped before claiming them. Just remember anything in claims will auto salvage in 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    One of the reasons oj grenades are hard to get as a natural drop is because players dont keep their grenades full when pulling a elite crate or rep crates and usually end up filling the grenade they have equipped. As far as consumables go the game tends to gives you what you use the most, stims, spikes, or grenades. Otherwise you'll get lots of stims n spikes and that's just my opinion I cant prove it. So to improve your odds on oj grenades make sure to fill your stims, spikes and grenades and fill your inventory whenever you pull elite crates or use rep for crates. If you fill your inventory and all consumables and everything else you pull goes in to you claimed items. If you receive a oj grenade in your claims it won't fill your current characters grenades. If your current character already has this variant you can pull them in another character or sell the ones you have equipped before claiming them. Just remember anything in claims will auto salvage in 7 days.
    thanks for the info

A very nice person gave me an orange shrill grenade! Pursuit complete.

Quote Originally Posted by questfordays View Post
    A very nice person gave me an orange shrill grenade! Pursuit complete.
    Takes one to know one. Nice!!!