+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why players are leaving game in mass numbers

I don't have much to say here there is no freedom of speech, so I made a video
    https://youtu.be/Yad9gynR2LQ
    http://chaos-defiance.4587.n8.nabble...des-tp188.html

Every day I find myself getting closer and closer to leaving game
    The community event I posted yesterday might be my last one.

Edit:
    lets talk 2050 with other vet players https://youtu.be/j85vOfnue1M

It was really cool to see the dev team add boost permanently to Defiance, I will say what Trion
    gives its free players is amazing. I don't see how they make money

Quote Originally Posted by Stephi View Post
    This is becoming more and more pathetic each time it happens. What is with Trions inability to fix this issue. Makes the game unplayable for the people that only get a few hours at most a day to play.

Devs, seriously. Are you going to fix this? But who am I kidding, there is no one left running D1. Just rapidly declining.

It’s bad that I have to keep coming to the forums to say something negative and MANY others as well. Not a good sign Devs, not a good sign.. maybe instead of putting all manpower and resources into a ‘new’ version of the same game called Defiance 2050, you should fix the issue causing your loyal customers to vanish. I’m sick and tired of posting on the forums every single day I play.

I just hope you realize that us players, especially the players just now coming to Defiance, are seeing just how well you guys handle problems (you don’t handle them, but if you do, it’s half-assed lol.)

All of this negativity because some green bean of a person thought it would be a good idea to slap a number 2 on Defiance and call it a new game. Most of these problems all started with the beginning of D2.

So continue not taking care of your issues, Devs, see how many of your customers feel like supporting Defiance 2050 when it releases!
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Edlionheart View Post
    I stoped to try to play 12 hours ago. I could login but after 10 min I got kicked and can't login back again. So it's like this? We can play only 10 min on weekends? It's my 3rd week in game and in ALL weekends I could not play well. It's the worse network game ever.
    How can they implement a new game, if they can't handle this one? I heard that these bugs are old and frequently.
    disconnect parody https://youtu.be/J_o1Kq2v9FA
    defiance pax parody https://youtu.be/wpIwZeuJZAU
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/
    all players welcome
    200 active members daily and growing
    5-25 in clan team speak at any time
    forums without trion censorship
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/forums.html

Thanks for making the video Chaos. You've touched on very important issues that Defiance has gone through. I can't say anything more than you've already stated. I'm giving up on Defiance, they are not listening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Quote Originally Posted by professor chaos69 View Post
    I don't have much to say here there is no freedom of speech, so I made a video
    https://youtu.be/Yad9gynR2LQ
    http://chaos-defiance.4587.n8.nabble...des-tp188.html

Every day I find myself getting closer and closer to leaving game
    The community event I posted yesterday might be my last one.

exactly
    Welcome to the plight of PS3 players.

This as been around since 2013, took you 5 years to notice!?
    4 years ago i said that when the time to stop playing arrives i would simply stop playing the game. That´s what i did back in 2014, i stoped playing and never posted anymore on these forums till now that they announced 2050.

I was warned, banned because i usually say what i think and the problems that you´ve been having lately is what PS3 players have ALL THE TIME.
    People kept playing a broken game for five years and now they complain? Just because a "new" upgraded version of the games is come to fruition?
    Good games last a very long time, games like Defiance that was born with severe defects can´t last long.
    The actual game is crippled to death long time ago and from my perspective that have been playing since Spectrum, this game can´t be expanded and improved anymore, be it for it´s net code, network infrastructure, whatever...the game can´t be improved anymore.
    The solution is to start fresh with 2050. If it will work ok or not we must wait and see.
    I´ll try 2050 and if the gameplay and server stability on the PS4 works like it worked on the PS4 beta i´ll definitely will play th game.

Could they make the transition from one game to another more desireable for old players!? Yes i believe they could.
    But people shouldn´t illude them selves saying that they will not play this or that, and that they will stop playing Defiance because of this and that.
    I know that PC players are the ones with less to gain in the transition to 2050 but, i bet that lots of console players will jump to the X1 and PS4 in a blink of an eye and that many veterans you know, the ones that payed for a game and could never played it to its full potential cause they played on a console that was not ideal to play the game.
    Lots of people are just mad cause they are losing their status quo, nothing more.
    Just to say again that no game lasts forever and to survive they must evolve and adapt, that´s what they are doing with 2050.

To finish, what i´m trying to say is that they reached the limit on what they can and can´t do on the original Defiance.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Welcome to the plight of PS3 players.

This as been around since 2013, took you 5 years to notice!?
    4 years ago i said that when the time to stop playing arrives i would simply stop playing the game. That´s what i did back in 2014, i stoped playing and never posted anymore on these forums till now that they announced 2050.

I was warned, banned because i usually say what i think and the problems that you´ve been having lately is what PS3 players have ALL THE TIME.
    People kept playing a broken game for five years and now they complain? Just because a "new" upgraded version of the games is come to fruition?
    Good games last a very long time, games like Defiance that was born with severe defects can´t last long.
    The actual game is crippled to death long time ago and from my perspective that have been playing since Spectrum, this game can´t be expanded and improved anymore, be it for it´s net code, network infrastructure, whatever...the game can´t be improved anymore.
    The solution is to start fresh with 2050. If it will work ok or not we must wait and see.
    I´ll try 2050 and if the gameplay and server stability on the PS4 works like it worked on the PS4 beta i´ll definitely will play th game.

Could they make the transition from one game to another more desireable for old players!? Yes i believe they could.
    But people shouldn´t illude them selves saying that they will not play this or that, and that they will stop playing Defiance because of this and that.
    I know that PC players are the ones with less to gain in the transition to 2050 but, i bet that lots of console players will jump to the X1 and PS4 in a blink of an eye and that many veterans you know, the ones that payed for a game and could never played it to its full potential cause they played on a console that was not ideal to play the game.
    Lots of people are just mad cause they are losing their status quo, nothing more.
    Just to say again that no game lasts forever and to survive they must evolve and adapt, that´s what they are doing with 2050.

To finish, what i´m trying to say is that they reached the limit on what they can and can´t do on the original Defiance.

You have a good point but a lot of us can't accept the way the company has treated us.
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    what i´m trying to say is that they reached the limit on what they can and can´t do on the original Defiance.
    They've been removing content instead of making new content! Is removing content in your perspective is to reach the limit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

could you edit the video down to the actual points? and not 15 second gaps between what you say?

also, you sound like you havent slept in weeks, and are doing this jsut before you pass out.

there was one bit where you were like

so yeah, on to the.. next point... im gonna...er... let you take this.. ...as i need a break for a bit.... so yeah... if you could... talk about.... X thing.. (silence for another 15 seconds) other person replies) ohh right yeah, erm well..

did you not have notes on what you were actually gonna say? if you gunna go a 50min critique video, have it planned out somewhat. spend some time working out a script, or cliff notes at least. not just 'talk about x' but actually what your gonna talk about....

or you dont go into specifics.. ie the clan message one, how long is too short? someone who cant edit message of the day, cant know what it is. also for that point.. you have linsk to how many sites? why not just 1 site, and then have links from there? or if you wanna post about 'doing race from x to y' just mke that the message, and put the links back after the event is over. not like its hard to copy/paste on a pc.. and even xbox has the companion app which lets you do this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Babe View Post
    You have a good point but a lot of us can't accept the way the company has treated us.
    I have no ill will against PC players at all, and feel bad this has been happening to you. But this is what the console players have dealt with for some time now. This is why so many of us already walked away from the game. This is one of the big reasons that they are doing D50 to try and get back the console players that have already left and hoping for a whole new group of new players. I've said this several times I feel the PC'ers are getting the poopy end of the stick on the new (slightly updated) game. Trion doesn't want to say it but they've done all they could to keep D13 running but aren't willing to put anymore resources into it. The console community feels your pain, we've already been there.

I still play this game and won't leave. At this very moment, i think they need to shut down the original defiance already and release and focus on 2050, considering 2050 is basically the same exact game with some small new content. They have no intention on transferring our old data, so what is the point of keeping the old defiance online right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Babe View Post
    And i trully respect that.
    See i bought the game and the season pass on April 2013 and i felt deceived when the game went free to play, not for the fact that it went free to play "per se", more like when the game went free to play it was immediately perceived by most like a Pay to Win cash grab.
    The game kept going because of this money grab and people gave them money that they did not use to fix this game along these past years.
    Their lack of capability to fix the game but at the same time willing to keep sucking dry players wallets is amazing to me.

Like some players and myself have been saying the last couple of months, PC players are getting the worst deal with 2050 because Defiance PC version as been running quite stable along these years and since 2050 as been announced server problems have been a constant. Could be a coincidence or just the fact that they can´t do anything more for the game.
    And of course that they don´t say things like this, but 2050 as fresh start is to force people into spending money on the "new" game because if they just upgraded the game from 32 to 64 bits and let people transfer all their stuff then they wouldn´t make money from most of the players during a big part of the year till new content is created (if it will ever be).
    And my opinion is that this problems people have been facing lately on PC are not completely inocent and they are part of a stratagem to force players to change games. Calculated move i guess.
    But that´s me speculating, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    I have no ill will against PC players at all, and feel bad this has been happening to you. But this is what the console players have dealt with for some time now. This is why so many of us already walked away from the game. This is one of the big reasons that they are doing D50 to try and get back the console players that have already left and hoping for a whole new group of new players. I've said this several times I feel the PC'ers are getting the poopy end of the stick on the new (slightly updated) game. Trion doesn't want to say it but they've done all they could to keep D13 running but aren't willing to put anymore resources into it. The console community feels your pain, we've already been there.
    This here.