+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Lootboxes

The loot boxes are gambling thing has no ground, if they took out loot boxes then they'd have to outlaw selling Pokemon cards at your local Target. Regardless, at the end of the day scrip/gear =/= real money because there is no official way to make the transfer. If you gave me 5 mil scrip for a psn card who's to say I'll give it to you?

Defiance 2050 is a waste of time unless they bring back loot boxes and trading. This game isn't trendy enough to attract mainstream players, the story isn't good enough to attract MMO players, and it's not polished enough for either.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    We have the power, but the ones that think this way are few.
    Thats why i said that we cant do anything about it. Smart people like us are really a tiny minority playing these games, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho TheGardener View Post
    Defiance 2050 is a waste of time unless they bring back loot boxes and trading. This game isn't trendy enough to attract mainstream players, the story isn't good enough to attract MMO players, and it's not polished enough for either.
    Erm, again, Defiance is far more polished than many many mmorpgs out there. And some mmoprgs are a total mess and they have been alive for almost a decade. That has nothing to do with people leaving or staying.

In fact, people leaving will be a good symptom, that players actually care about playing a semi - polished game. If they are not leaving, well, thats bad.

And no, lootboxes have nothing to do with anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho TheGardener View Post
    The loot boxes are gambling thing has no ground, if they took out loot boxes then they'd have to outlaw selling Pokemon cards at your local Target. Regardless, at the end of the day scrip/gear =/= real money because there is no official way to make the transfer. If you gave me 5 mil scrip for a psn card who's to say I'll give it to you?

Loot boxes is going to be a thing of the past,most high game companies have changed ther system.People class this as gambling.Gambling is illegal under age. Getting cards from the shop is not the same as online purchasing kids dont have cash but ther mums plastic card dose and it is simple to use.Trion are behind,thay will not go back.Trade is not possible with the new level system,it will be abused by leveling through trade,if trade isn't at launch i doubt it will ever be in 2050

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Babe View Post
    I thought this might cheer some people up!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i052WLd0yKc

LMFAO
    (sad but true, same thing happened to me with the CN Perfected Lockboxes, spent $1,000 trying for an MB, no MB...)

LOOL Funny and Painful at the same time.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by kromc5 View Post
    LOOL Funny and Painful at the same time.
    Yup, thats the problem if you are a gambler. People who are smart and not gamblers will never fall for it. Now, if you are not smart, then you going to try and try and try even if you know, the chances are almost ridiculous. And companies count on that, they know a lot of rich kids and non smart players play their games. This is the majority of the playerbase.

When the hell are trion gonna stop this god damn 99 event I can't even play the game because of extreme lag and constant force logouts its getting absolutely ridiculous now cmon trion sort this mess out u have created.

Lootboxes

I just found a Magic the Gathering card worth $40 that you can pull from a 3$ pack. That is no different from pulling a nicely rolled orange out of a lootbox.

shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/dominaria/karn-scion-of-urza

Trion doesn't want to pour months into coding a game that is simply "alive"-it's an MMORPG you can play on console, and they're throwing in the fortnite monetization package. They want to go back to the days of $60 sticker prices and trying to keep servers up due to traffic. You used to post something here and within an hour you could find your post three pages back.

There is nothing here to attract new players, and absolutely nobody from the thriving community this game once had is coming back after these changes. I got my $60 out of this game, it's just a shame that nobody seems able to just remaster a game.