+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    They've been removing content instead of making new content! Is removing content in your perspective is to reach the limit?
    I have no intention on defending them in anyway because they have been letting people down since 2013 with many bad decisions and changes to the game.
    But i honestly think that they can´t have more than an X amount of events at the same time on the gamecause the game can´t simply handle it.
    See it this way, PC can handle more content and variety than consoles, so they can put things ingame to PC but not to PS3 and Xbox. Consoles are holding back the game.
    What amazes me more is that we are near the launch of next "NEXT GEN" of consoles and people still hang on to a console that could never play this game at half its potential.
    I said this several times here, Defiance should never have been launched on PS3 (and i really like my PS3) and Xbox, even though xbox can handle the game better.
    Or at least they should have started working imediately on porting the game to PS4 and X1 right away and people could naturally make the transition from one platform to another easily along the years.
    They should just have used the PC version and ported the game right away to next gen consoles when they launched, but here´s the funny thing about this, PS3 and Xbox360 would keep on dragging development of the game.
    Game is in self sustained mode at the momment, that´s all.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    ...PC players are getting the worst deal...

100% agree.
    It's for all these reasons I've given away my full inventory and quit, still check Forums now and then to see what everyone is dealing with. And I know a handful of others who have done/are doing the same.
    It's basically going down exactly how I thought it would from what I've read here. Player base is dwindling rapidly, even forum traffic is less...
    Am truly truly saddened by how D13 is falling apart. Love this world more than any other game...

Well anyway.
    I left this project for everyone else who love(d) D13 guess I'll share it here too,
    full playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qP5...Bz2oRSwal-tBni

welp,
    later arkhunters

Have read through every post in this thread...
    Literally nothing but good points, accurate and well informed.
    Everyone seems to be in agreement (rare)

The worst part of it all is that we and thousands of others have been here on the Official Defiance Forums bringing up issues, seeking improvement while giving detailed, specific info about each problem. Have shared considerably good ideas on how to fix them, etc etc and yet over 5 years the company has done next to nothing for it.
    All I can say is have fun on 2050 friends, and I legit hope they handle 2050 the way D13 should have been and deserved to have been and you all deserve to be.
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

when the servers start crashing in 2050. its done

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    ^^^^ that 100%
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name: Protonyx
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To My Items For Sale(VERY OUTDATED!)
    Link To Defiance PS3/NA Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    I´m hoping that doesn´t happen because it will be the end of the game for me. Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Babe View Post
    100% agree.
    It's for all these reasons I've given away my full inventory and quit, still check Forums now and then to see what everyone is dealing with. And I know a handful of others who have done/are doing the same.
    It's basically going down exactly how I thought it would from what I've read here. Player base is dwindling rapidly, even forum traffic is less...
    Am truly truly saddened by how D13 is falling apart. Love this world more than any other game...

Well anyway.
    I left this project for everyone else who love(d) D13 guess I'll share it here too,
    full playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qP5...Bz2oRSwal-tBni

welp,
    later arkhunters
    It´s late and i didn´t sleep yet (not been playing)but i´ll watch when i can,

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    You know…this is what I was fearing would happen. Players (& with them…friends) leaving the game in numbers for good.

I mean…what’s with Trion! You would think that in situations such as these, they would be more transparent with us. Many here have been voicing their concerns to them for the past FIVE YEARS on this forum & on various other social media! You mean to say Trion is not EVEN LOOKING at what we’re saying! No way! I find that hard to believe! I know that even right now they ARE reading what we are saying on this forum but the surprising thing is that there is NO RESPONSE from them on critical matters! Come on! We bought (until it became free-to-play) their game & many of us even have bought their DLCs that followed after launch. We even play their game despite all its numerous flaws. Trion exists because we do! When we go…so do they! At least liaise with us! That’s all we ask! If things are wrong, Trion must be big enough to say it as it is. What’s going to happen, eh! There WILL be those that will have ‘a go’ at them but there WOULD also be many, I suspect, that would say ‘Ok, Trion, you messed up there! But let’s see how we can work together to solve this problem here.’. Admitting your faults doesn’t make you 'smaller', you know…it makes you 'bigger'! And some of us may even end up respecting Trion for coming straight out with their shortcomings! Trion is made up of human beings. Human beings tend to err. That’s natural, ok! Its how we are! No one’s perfect!

I just feel…SO MUCH ANGER with what’s going on right now! I’m trying to suppress that feeling but it’s getting really difficult to contain it. The thought of seeing those that I’ve become close to since I’ve started to play Defiance, to just leave like this! That’s the reason I TRY to keep at an arm’s length with everyone! But after a while, you start getting close to them & the next thing you know, its all over! I find it difficult to deal with that! But I don’t know…that’s just my nature, I guess! I was hoping to play Defiance 2050 in the future with this beautiful community…but now…everything is starting to fall apart. My hopes are slowly fading away right in front of my eyes & I find myself just standing still…unable to do anything about it.
    Может быть я лягу на кровать и тихо плачу.

I thought this might cheer some people up!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i052WLd0yKc

LMFAO
    (sad but true, same thing happened to me with the CN Perfected Lockboxes, spent $1,000 trying for an MB, no MB...)
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Babe View Post
    I thought this might cheer some people up!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i052WLd0yKc

LMFAO
    (sad but true, same thing happened to me with the CN Perfected Lockboxes, spent $1,000 trying for an MB, no MB...)
    thanks for the laugh lol

honestly though pcna for me is like a ghost town atm, so many good friends have left, I cant see d13 lasting long to be honest
    and I can see 2050 failing also, the gameplay in beta was so mind knumingly boring, I cant see the console kiddies staying very long once they play it
    -Anto PC NA