+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    I´m hoping that doesn´t happen because it will be the end of the game for me. Definitely.
    Yeah... it's no kind of fun fighting the disconnect/lag monster, in addition to existing enemies in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post
    ... I cant see the console kiddies staying very long once they play it
    See, it´s with this kind of comments that people lose all kind of credibility.

This "kid" here is 48 years old and most kids don´t have the money to buy consoles and games.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Yeah... it's no kind of fun fighting the disconnect/lag monster, in addition to existing enemies in-game.
    Ain't that the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    See, it´s with this kind of comments that people lose all kind of credibility.

This "kid" here is 48 years old and most kids don´t have the money to buy consoles and games.
    I obviously wasnt refering to you then was I, and most kids have parents to buy them consoles, and the game is free

and you think a 48 year old playing games has a lot of credibility?

lol kidding, I know alot of people older than that, that play, and im not too far off that myself
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

Even though I haven't had these issues as bad as a lot of peeps here, well not enough to be turning into HULK SMASH MODE. I do believe this is one of the reasons they are transitioning to next gen (main one wanting Defiance to be on next gen for new customers etc), as someone said previously, the original coding was done by a totally different team, that are no longer working here. So when they went they must've turned round and thought "bugger, maybe we should have kept one".

Where D2050 is now made by the current team (providing they still work here once done), they will know it inside out and these issues can be fixed. D2013 is now a lost cause IMO. Nice to jump on and have a bit of fun, but no point in investing anything more now, apart from getting extra Valour. I think (and I bloody do hope I am right) that once D2050 is kicked off at launch these issues will become things of the past. Due to it being new coding (I say this and think hmmm, due to same bugs being in the D2050 beta) and "built from the ground up".

As I have said in another post for other reasons, I always have a place for Defiance. Not only is it a lot of fun but can be so addictive too. And I will be playing D2050, and hope it will be as fun and addictive as D13 has been. We can only hope that this new generation of Defiance turns out to be so much better than its predecessor. And that the team knows how to fix something, when that something they created themselves, breaks.

If rebellions can be built on hope, lets help build Defiance 2050 with hope.

Happy Arkhunting
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

I obviously wasnt refering to you then wasn't I, and most kids have perents to buy them consoles, and the game is free

lol kidding, I know alot of people older than that, that play, and im not too far off that myself
    If I live to 98 I will still be playing games
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

I obviously wasnt refering to you then was I, and most kids have parents to buy them consoles, and the game is free

I really hope that i can play till i die, be it tomorrow or 40 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Even though I haven't had these issues as bad as a lot of peeps here, well not enough to be turning into HULK SMASH MODE. I do believe this is one of the reasons they are transitioning to next gen (main one wanting Defiance to be on next gen for new customers etc), as someone said previously, the original coding was done by a totally different team, that are no longer working here. So when they went they must've turned round and thought "bugger, maybe we should have kept one".

Where D2050 is now made by the current team (providing they still work here once done), they will know it inside out and these issues can be fixed. D2013 is now a lost cause IMO. Nice to jump on and have a bit of fun, but no point in investing anything more now, apart from getting extra Valour. I think (and I bloody do hope I am right) that once D2050 is kicked off at launch these issues will become things of the past. Due to it being new coding (I say this and think hmmm, due to same bugs being in the D2050 beta) and "built from the ground up".

As I have said in another post for other reasons, I always have a place for Defiance. Not only is it a lot of fun but can be so addictive too. And I will be playing D2050, and hope it will be as fun and addictive as D13 has been. We can only hope that this new generation of Defiance turns out to be so much better than its predecessor. And that the team knows how to fix something, when that something they created themselves, breaks.

Happy Arkhunting
    Words of wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Fingers crossed that Behavior is the Defiance 2050 savior.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Fingers crossed that Behavior is the Defiance 2050 savior.
    Me too my friend! While D50 will be slightly different with gear, classes, and their abilities I was always fond on just being able to do what ever you wanted to do in Defiance. Finding cool places, watching the sunsets and rises, looking at the Ark debris in the sky, smashing Hellbugs, harassing Raiders it was all fun! While I might not spend as much time playing D50 (who knows...) with several other games on the horizon, but I'll give it a shot. Actually Wednesday will be a big day as far as deciding how much time I'll be playing with the Battlefield V reveal, hoping it's a WWII setting!