+ Reply to Thread

Py Numbra 23/5/18

This week we have more from the Spinal Tap synergy -

Feral Butcher - https://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=493/feral-butcher

Nordic Wrath - https://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=491/nordic-wrath

Where can i find this PY numbra please

Seriously! What's next Misanthrope and BloodDawn??! pfffffffffffffff....
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Quote Originally Posted by alanlee79 View Post
    Where can i find this PY numbra please

Maybe not everyone knows: Py Numbra is the name of a special vendor, which sell two different jp weapons or shields, every week. I am driving on the streets of Madera and doing the emergencys on the streets. For me, every 10 emergencys, Py Numbra spawn at the end of the emergency and stay for 30 seconds. Every jp cost 12500 PG.

Bravo Trion, well done, way to completely disrespect everyone who spent in game for these bitstore exclusive item's that you're now just giving out to all.

Cool, hopefully I can grab a thrope next week.

wow, just wow. as a proud owner of a non py numbra produced feral butcher and nordic wrath this is an outrage.....

it's all downhill now. 2 straight weeks and no answer from any devs about the bit store jps

IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

fo reals, my PP expires in 4 days, after that I think ima be completely over the game. lag is ****, py is ****ting on bit store items and the players who dropped who knows how much cash on em. forget it.

Yeah this game is done, just needs a fork now. I think once my Patron runs out in 50 days I'll be out as well.