+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance Hosting Stream Friday 5/25 at 10:30am PT!

Hey Ark Hunters,

This week we are excited to host Trion Creator LucentBeam for the Friday stream at 10:30am to 11:30am PT (check your time zone here). Tune in to Twitch.tv/Lucent_Beam getting hyped for Defiance 2050 and playing through the 99 Problems event in Defiance with some giveaways on stream!

Play the 99 Problems event from 5/21 to 6/4 and complete new Pursuits for Valor rewards in Defiance 2050. There's lots of community celebrations this weekend and we're happy to support our Defiance community, we hope you all enjoy upcoming holidays. Stay connected on forums, Twitter, and Facebook for exciting Defiance news. Continue the fight!

-The Defiance Team
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Congrats, Lucent_Beam... I subscribe to her channel, can't wait to see the live stream.

*applause*

I'm not mercantile, but i'd interesting to know, what kind of giveaways?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Congrats, Lucent_Beam... I subscribe to her channel, can't wait to see the live stream.

*applause*
    I´m wondering where she´ll be playing the game when streaming.
    She used to play on Xbox back in the day.
    With the problems that the game has, this stream can go in flames on a blink of an eye.

Hey, guys!!

Super pumped about tomorrow. GOTTA GET THOSE PURSUITS DONE!!

drac, I play OG Defiance on 360-NA, but I'll be playing 2050 on PS4!

Honestly, after spending a lot time playing other games, coming back to play Defiance has just been a delight. The loot falls from heaven, there are so many funky OP weapons to swap around with, and the new synergies (well, new to me!) are terrific. It'll be the first time I see 99 Problems too! (Event Horizon kicked my butt...) I don't have too too many friends that play anymore but I've been having a blast anyway.

Only reason I haven't played the past week is that Destiny 2 got new DLC, but since I'm almost done with it... my pursuit grind before 2050 will be coming on strong next week!!
    Trion Creator
    YouTube: LucentBeam // Twitch: Lucent_Beam // Twitter: lucentbeam
    Defiance: GT: Lucent Beam / IGN: Lux Anyar: 6000 [NA 360]
    Defiance 2050: PSN: LucentBeam [NA PS4]

Quote Originally Posted by Lucent View Post
    Hey, guys!!

Honestly, after spending a lot time playing other games, coming back to play Defiance has just been a delight. The loot falls from heaven, there are so many funky OP weapons to swap around with, and the new synergies (well, new to me!) are terrific. It'll be the first time I see 99 Problems too! (Event Horizon kicked my butt...) I don't have too too many friends that play anymore but I've been having a blast anyway.

Only reason I haven't played the past week is that Destiny 2 got new DLC, but since I'm almost done with it... my pursuit grind before 2050 will be coming on strong next week!!
    You can count with me on the PS4 to play 2050, after all you are in my friends list. LOL
    Really hope to play this with you all on PS4.

Yeah, I've noticed the heavy dosage of D2 on your channel recently. Hope all is going well for you in that game.

Hey, guys!!

Congratz Lucent. Sorry I can't be there whilst it is live but will catch up later. Off to see Deadpool 2

PC-EU
    In Game - elastikspastik
    EGO - 6000
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

It was an entertaining stream btw. You should host it again, Lucent. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Swing Ninja View Post
    It was an entertaining stream btw. You should host it again, Lucent. Thanks.
    Yup, she´s always fun to watch, because she likes what she´s doing.