+ Reply to Thread

I disconnect when I fast travel to the Crater.

What's wrong with the Crater? I DC 9 out of 10 times I fast travel there. Hoping this feature isn't in 2050. ps3 NA

Hi. There are certain critical error hot spots on the map in D13, especially among the PS3 servers. These have been around for years, and some have only gotten worse while others have become more prominent themselves. It's best to teleport to a location close to where you wish to go if at all possible. I know some missions lead to the Crater and the like, but after you're finished with the story line, never go back. :P Bloodbath can also be very treacherous if you haven't relogged in a while, or spend copious amounts of time there. However, the two other typical spots that will eat you alive are Muir (rightfully dubbed "The BerMuirda Triangle") and Crater.

Other places to expect disconnects and/or additional lag from (other than the entire game, at random);

Coit Tower
    Port Bruno
    Iron Demon
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    Hi. There are certain critical error hot spots on the map in D13, especially among the PS3 servers. These have been around for years, and some have only gotten worse while others have become more prominent themselves. It's best to teleport to a location close to where you wish to go if at all possible. I know some missions lead to the Crater and the like, but after you're finished with the story line, never go back. :P Bloodbath can also be very treacherous if you haven't relogged in a while, or spend copious amounts of time there. However, the two other typical spots that will eat you alive are Muir (rightfully dubbed "The BerMuirda Triangle") and Crater.

Other places to expect disconnects and/or additional lag from (other than the entire game, at random);

Coit Tower
    Port Bruno
    Iron Demon
    and muir too

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post

Coit Tower
    Port Bruno
    Iron Demon
    thanks for the info