+ Reply to Thread

I’m still irritated the show was canceled

Let’s admit it, the show deserved a season 4. Everyone who thought Defiance sucked and talked crap about it and jumped ship, which contributed to falling ratings and the show’s cancellation, Im still frustrated and hold it against them. The show had a fanatastic and engaging story, good writing, interesting and relatable characters and stories, good acting and most of all, great character development. The character development was spot on. I could go on and on about how Defiance had the makings of a show that deserved to go on for many years. It really astounds me and makes me think that people have absolute crap taste to not be interested enough to keep watching so the show could survive to be one of Syfy’s greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by SeekersLegacy View Post
    Let’s admit it, the show deserved a season 4. Everyone who thought Defiance sucked and talked crap about it and jumped ship, which contributed to falling ratings and the show’s cancellation, Im still frustrated and hold it against them. The show had a fanatastic and engaging story, good writing, interesting and relatable characters and stories, good acting and most of all, great character development. The character development was spot on. I could go on and on about how Defiance had the makings of a show that deserved to go on for many years. It really astounds me and makes me think that people have absolute crap taste to not be interested enough to keep watching so the show could survive to be one of Syfy’s greatest.
    Preach, Preach.