+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Hidden Code.

Code is expired. Seems it was a 24 hour code.

Edit: I was wrong!

Well I think we should just ask. Hey Mobi what was the code for?

Quote Originally Posted by Zillagoth View Post
    Founder's pack comes with a 3 day head start!!!!???? 22-24 that's 3 days. The thing is those dates start on a Sunday. That would be an odd time to have a beta but hey, you never know. That "BETA" could be the head start dates and then the game could go live on the 25th. Info we still need is the valor cut off and Founder's pack for consoles. The strange thing is the code applies something to
    D-2050 on PC. Strange that a secret code shows up in a vlog that unlocks something in a game that is not out yet. I think release is right around the corner Ark Hunters!!

Founder's pack comes with a 3 day head start!!!!???? 22-24 that's 3 days. The thing is those dates start on a Sunday. That would be an odd time to have a beta but hey, you never know. That "BETA" could be the head start dates and then the game could go live on the 25th. Info we still need is the valor cut off and Founder's pack for consoles. The strange thing is the code applies something to
    D-2050 on PC. Strange that a secret code shows up in a vlog that unlocks something in a game that is not out yet. I think release is right around the corner Ark Hunters!!
    pc only has the 3 day start and foundes bundle up to now,we console players need a good month to purchase it,cant expect people to get 50$ out of fresh air because thay only just announce it a couple of days before lol.The dates are more likely to be beta the last 2 was 3 days.The live stream said it all one spoke about a beta then mobi rushed in to tell us about E3.

Well I think we should just ask. Hey Mobi what was the code for?
    I'm also curious

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    Code is expired. Seems it was a 24 hour code.
    it's not expired
    PS3/PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrmy12 View Post
    it's not expired
    10/10 can confirm.... just entered the code, and it applied to my account.

still works, pc only ...figures....
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

the sign also says 'san fran civic centre' which is in downtown san fran.. i bet its in the actual game... will there be somthing new added in game for those days? maybe something to get missions for extra valor?

it would be just to eh right of the downtown area with actual building in game i think..

The code is case sensitive. Use ALL UPPERCASE. Should work.