+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Okay, so 22nd June ... the day after summer officially begins ... I guess since 2050 is intended to launch in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelersWay View Post
    Again, I ask why do we have a cutoff date at all? Why not just let keep players earning stuff as long as they still have a desire to play Classic Defiance, just like Guild Wars players can do?
    I asked the same question here.

My first guess is that the Valor conversion process is (sadly) not fully automated or too complicated to do several times ... so they want to have a hard cut-off date in order to manually start the transfer en-masse into 2050 Valor. In other words ... if someone on the Dev Team needs to manually do a batch import ... they only want to have to do it once. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well … I hoped a cut-off date would not be required … or not be this soon.
    There is no way I am going to get 145 Dark Matter chests in that time.

I was still hoping to get the "15 clan mates in a Shadow War" part complete from Season One > Social > In the Inner Circle II … but … it's hard to get that many people who want to do PvP all in one clan now.
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

22nd cut off

Is the cut of on the 22nd for ps3 also

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #13
    The cutoff is for all platforms/regions

Quote Originally Posted by TravelersWay View Post
    Again, I ask why do we have a cutoff date at all? Why not just let keep players earning stuff as long as they still have a desire to play Classic Defiance, just like Guild Wars players can do?

Also, I would like to be able to get in there and continue to work on my pursuits, but thus far this past week, every time I have tried to log into Defiance, I get a critical error and cannot play. So I guess I can add, that to my above question as well - with problems we have had with the servers, should there even be a cutoff date since a lot of time to work on pursuits is lost?
    I'll ditto this, and add that if we must have a cutoff date, then at the very least the Valor should be based on a combined total from all characters rather than just from one. - that would be a bit more fair.... And as far as credit for 'purchases', that should include the actual game itself for those of us who bought in before it went F2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiera View Post
    I'll ditto this, and add that if we must have a cutoff date, then at the very least the Valor should be based on a combined total from all characters rather than just from one. - that would be a bit more fair.... And as far as credit for 'purchases', that should include the actual game itself for those of us who bought in before it went F2P.
    I'm not trying to be rude, but if you've been playing since before it was free to play you should have plenty of valor. I had to start completely over, and I got my pursuit rating to 1900 in a year. I should break 2000 with some turret kills, and vehicles destroyed in sw.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

My guess is, with the cutoff date of the 22nd, midsummer mutiny{which shouldn't start until end of July, "mid-summer", ya know} will start on the 21st. Giving you exactly 24 hrs to complete the valor pursuits...History, it is what it is....
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #17
    Just as a heads up, there will be no further Valor Pursuits released in upcoming events.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Just as a heads up, there will be no further Valor Pursuits released in upcoming events.
    Oh nooo!! But the new grind has been fun!!
    Trion Creator
    YouTube: LucentBeam // Twitch: Lucent_Beam // Twitter: lucentbeam
    Defiance 2050: PSN: LucentBeam / IGN: Lux: ~1300[NA PS4]
    Defiance: GT: Lucent Beam / IGN: Lux Anyar: 6000 [NA 360]

The problem is, we still don't know much about this Valor Program. How will be Pursuit Rating converted into Valor? How will be spent money converted into Valor? How much will Valor rewards cost? How much time do we have to spend Valor in Defiance 2050?

We need a lot more clarification, especially now, when the cutoff date was announced and it is in two weeks.

I'm just curious...Will leftover bits transfer over to defiance 2050?