+ Reply to Thread

Re watch the entire series this summer

its been awhile since ive been on the forums and i normally do this on facebook. But it is that time again tomorrow June 8th untill Augst 31st will be the schedule for the Defiance re watch. This year ill be watching the entire series from Season 1 Episode 1 untill the Series finale in season 3. Each week i will watch 2-3 episodes per night on Friday nights untill 13 weeks have passed and i have watched all 38 episodes. So this is a post for anyone interested and anyone that will be partaking in this event. ive been doing it the past few years since defiance ended. Here is the link to the facebook group i created (https://www.facebook.com/groups/188386098548708/) to bring those who are interested together. Cheers and Lets keep Defiance alive !!!

Today is the day Defiance Season 1 episode 1-2 today. Next week June 15th episode 2-4 . Lets have some fun !!!!

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    I can't join this week, but I'll be trying to join next Friday. Everyone should join in and watch! I believe the show is streaming on Amazon currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    I can't join this week, but I'll be trying to join next Friday. Everyone should join in and watch! I believe the show is streaming on Amazon currently.
    Perfect i had know idea about it being on amazon since i own all 3 seasons.

I watched all the episodes of all seasons a couple of months ago, again.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    I watched all the episodes of all seasons a couple of months ago, again.
    Awesome, i started this 3 years ago on a friday in June because i wanted more defiance after i heard it was canceled. and was really sad. With no other shows filling my need during the summer, doing this brings me back. My hope is for this to catch on yearly. yes its been 3 years and i try to get it there. But Maybe this year or next it will. I also pick up the game and play again more frequently then i usually do in the summer because i do these rewatches. so it has more to it then just watching. I find it alot of fun.

I didn't watch the show till months after I stopped playing the game, good show. I can confirm all 3 seasons are on Amazon Prime for free. I'll probably re watch it since I've been rummaging thru Netflix, Hulu, and Prime waiting for several of my shows to begin.

Tomorrow is Friday which means Season 1 episodes 3-4-5. join me and others who will take part in this event to keep defiance alive and to have fun on the 3rd anniversary of its cancellation, or to be optimistic the 6th year anniversary of its airing.

Today is Season 1 episodes 3- 4-5 in the Defiance rewatch, Join me and others on rewatching the entire series this summer and revive defiance with all 3 seasons