+ Reply to Thread

a few suggestions for the old defiance before it closes soon

1. Adjust the drops on expo like add standard T5 mods to skitterlings, gear chest or boss drop just like how event ones drop randomly. Also add T4/T5 faction mods as well. You did add some jackpots from vendors but people can't buy the specific mods for them when no one sells them in zone because most still uses their rep for arm crates and no one buys the 215 rep ones.

2. Add T2 faction mods on specific weapon vendors. Finding a burst mag for prepared or scavenger is tough since you removed the old 100 rep boxes years ago which drop those. the 215 ones don't drop burst mags except the T3 ones with nanos included. Also the mods on sale on vendors are only T3 so T2 burst mags aren't included on the hourly sales.

3. Fix the 99er Silicon Valley incursions. It tends to stall at wave 1 because the miners that automatically die turns to grid and they get stuck outside the map and you have to find them and kill them just to make the incursion proceed to wave 2.

4. This one i've seen saying since 2015 but unlock armistice jackpots and other locked weapons. I'm tired of suggesting this but dev-senapis won't notice me OwO
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+ Mikaela Himura: EGO 5700+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

Agree, especially with points 3 and 4.
    Some people consider that the developers are very busy with Def'50, but the game is active and considering that it is the final stretch of Def'13 it would be a good idea to give some incentives ...

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Bringing the event system back and probably removing pvp nerfs. But I'm not expecting anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``