+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What to spend bits on ahead of 2050?

Is there anything I am missing worth grabbing with bits ahead of 2050 and the valor cutoff date?

I already got all the character slots and all loadouts for each character slot. I still have just under 10k bits left.

I was just going to start dumping it into random vehicles and outfits but that seems pointless when they wont transfer over. Is there anything cool i'm not seeing worth dumping the bits on?

Wow, that is a boat load of extra bits.

It'd be really awesome if they just let bits transfer on forward, especially for someone like you.
    Trion Creator
    YouTube: LucentBeam // Twitch: Lucent_Beam // Twitter: lucentbeam
    Defiance: GT: Lucent Beam / IGN: Lux Anyar: 6000 [NA 360]
    Defiance 2050: PSN: LucentBeam [NA PS4]

Inventory slots, perhaps?

Rigs?
    PS3 NA
    PSN: blu-san
    Defiance: SanCarioca, DevilSan, CastiSan, San Tarr, Digital San
    Clan: Defiance Terminators
    EGO: 6000

Whatever you spend it on you need to make sure that it is transferrable to 2050
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Yeah I was wondering the something. Haven't played defiance in years, logged in and found out I still have 18,500 bits left lol. I guess we can't use those bits going forward with 2050? What should I spend them on if not? Just whatever so it turns into valor?

Quote Originally Posted by LordNikon View Post
    Yeah I was wondering the something. Haven't played defiance in years, logged in and found out I still have 18,500 bits left lol. I guess we can't use those bits going forward with 2050? What should I spend them on if not? Just whatever so it turns into valor?
    Not sure if anything is transferable other then titles and loadout slots.All cash spent on def13 should tern to valor,so i think it don't matter if you spend your bits as you have spent the cash.Be nice if the suits and head gear from bundles was transferable.Thats a major amount of bits tho,

Quote Originally Posted by LordNikon View Post
    Unfortunately, leftover bits from OLDefiance will not be transferred to 2050.

Loadout and Character slots *will* be transferred, so if you haven't maxed them out, that's a good start for a guaranteed value conversion.

Other than that, Trion has said that purchases will be converted into Valor, but we don't know at which rate. So every bit you have, in theory, was once a real purchase. That should be converted into valor.

What I would like to know (as well as almost all veterans) is if Valor will contemplate the purchase of the game itself (before it went FTP) and its DLC's. I paid for all of them.
    PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post

What I would like to know (as well as almost all veterans) is if Valor will contemplate the purchase of the game itself (before it went FTP) and its DLC's. I paid for all of them.

Indeed, I've raised exactly this in a couple other threads, and still have not seen or heard anything in answer. You would think it would be common sense that the answer will be "yes", however, at this point I'm not sure I'd trust to common sense.....

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #9
    "What I would like to know (as well as almost all veterans) is if Valor will contemplate the purchase of the game itself (before it went FTP) and its DLC's. I paid for all of them."

Valor will take into account all purchases that are logged by our system. This means if you made purchases through Glyph and through the console stores (and your console account is linked to a Trion Worlds account), we have records of the purchases. This does NOT take into account you purchasing the game or other game related products through 3rd party retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    "What I would like to know (as well as almost all veterans) is if Valor will contemplate the purchase of the game itself (before it went FTP) and its DLC's. I paid for all of them."

Valor will take into account all purchases that are logged by our system. This means if you made purchases through Glyph and through the console stores (and your console account is linked to a Trion Worlds account), we have records of the purchases. This does NOT take into account you purchasing the game or other game related products through 3rd party retailers.
    Wow, thank you very much for this reply, Zephkial! I bought everything via the US PSN store (and linked my console account centuries ago), so I should get Valor from purchasing the original game and DLC's, right?
    PS3 NA