+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    1895 is my pursuit had a fue data recording ,wish i did now,thay was easy but boring lol.Had to get to get some reputation to get to rank 8 on 3 more i think but most is data recording.I am happy with that pursuit rating .Well done to the 2 k and over

Like it matters

Dont care anymore ,trion cheapen the pursuit rating .

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    Next time we are on at the same time I could use some help with those turret kills
    I feel your pain, Beezst. My son finally helped me with the 50 Vehicles pursuit in Shadow War, and now I'm free (cue Gladiator end song).

We did it like this: we looked for point A in the map and drove north of it until we reached the first building in that direction, away from other players. We did the vehicle destructions there.

If you read this, and find me online, we can do the same in any map, so you get your turret kills (provided you get the Cerberus first, of course).
    PS3 NA
    PSN: blu-san
    Defiance: SanCarioca, DevilSan, CastiSan, San Tarr, Digital San
    Clan: Defiance Terminators
    EGO: 6000

Oh, BTW, I'm sitting @ 2240. I was away from the game for more than one year, lost a lot of holiday pursuits.

I may get it to 2250, if I can get Echelon and Paradise reputation to 6000, but I don't know if the remaining days for Valor cut-off will allow it in time to earn me anything. One thing is certain: after the 22nd, I'm definitely done with pursuits, no matter what.
    PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    Oh, BTW, I'm sitting @ 2240. I was away from the game for more than one year, lost a lot of holiday pursuits.

I may get it to 2250, if I can get Echelon and Paradise reputation to 6000, but I don't know if the remaining days for Valor cut-off will allow it in time to earn me anything. One thing is certain: after the 22nd, I'm definitely done with pursuits, no matter what.
    This is how I'm feeling too: my rep ones are too far away. I finished VBI and Soleptor, but everything else besides maybe Thorn Liro is way under. Even like the Heaven Sent expeditions stuff is too much to do in 10 days.
    Trion Creator
    YouTube: LucentBeam // Twitch: Lucent_Beam // Twitter: lucentbeam
    Defiance: GT: Lucent Beam / IGN: Lux Anyar: 6000 [NA 360]
    Defiance 2050: PSN: LucentBeam [NA PS4]

Four years without playing the game on my PS3, so these last couple of months playing were only for me to reaquire the taste for the game.
    I´m not really worried about the pursuit rating.
    Things that could cost me money again are going to transfer free for me like the loadout slots and char slots.
    Because i don´t really care about cosmetics i guess that my Valor from pursuits and the money i´ve spent in the game will be more than enough to buy the inventory slots that i need and wont be transferable.
    And i care little for titles also, except the Oldschool one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucent View Post
    This is how I'm feeling too: my rep ones are too far away. I finished VBI and Soleptor, but everything else besides maybe Thorn Liro is way under. Even like the Heaven Sent expeditions stuff is too much to do in 10 days.
    In my mind, I think "it's only 5 points each, San". In my heart, I know I'll regret not having them...
    PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    I´m not really worried about the pursuit rating.
    Things that could cost me money again are going to transfer free for me like the loadout slots and char slots.
    Because i don´t really care about cosmetics i guess that my Valor from pursuits and the money i´ve spent in the game will be more than enough to buy the inventory slots that i ned and wont be transferable.
    And i care little for titles also, except the Oldschool one.
    I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took a Valor to the knee.

Me want some bling now.
    PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took a Valor to the knee.

Me want some bling now.
    I just want to play and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    Dont care anymore ,trion cheapen the pursuit rating .
    There is that optimistic, positive outlook we have all come to expect; nerf the pursuit rating, electric rigs, mb's and everything else for ruining pvp
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,

psn: j599kbvvaak