+ Reply to Thread

Have wandered back

Been gone a little over a year. Had to pull the old 360 out of storage an getting it back up and running again. Checking things out, seems some things have changed and some have not. Thinking about trying out D50 when it become operational.
    XBOX 360 NA
    In Game Name: Dragon06
    XBOX Name: BravDragon
    Ego: 6000
    Clan: Escapist Unity (Leader)

XBOX One NA
    XBOX One Name: BravDragon
    Ego: ???
    Clan:

I was pleasantly surprised to find the state of the game in terms of loot and feeling like my play was worthwhile to be great when I came back to play a few months ago. Loot is crrraaazzzy good and you can literally do anything you want for fun and progression.
    Trion Creator
    YouTube: LucentBeam // Twitch: Lucent_Beam // Twitter: lucentbeam
    Defiance 2050: PSN: LucentBeam / IGN: Lux: ~1300[NA PS4]
    Defiance: GT: Lucent Beam / IGN: Lux Anyar: 6000 [NA 360]

Quote Originally Posted by Lucent View Post
    I was pleasantly surprised to find the state of the game in terms of loot and feeling like my play was worthwhile to be great when I came back to play a few months ago. Loot is crrraaazzzy good and you can literally do anything you want for fun and progression.
    Yes we had about a week of the game feeling really nice. Drops got buffed and servers where running well

I kinda had a feeling it was too good to be true

Then a week or so later when everyone was feeling great about defiance 13 they announced 2050 and that we won't be able to transfer our stuff

Then the servers went to pot. And then everyone started leaving. On pcna at least
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

I think all games go through this. Been playing The Division, and now its all the same. Running the same missions over and over again. So I have come back to Defiance and will check out D50. Waiting for the next version of the Division to drop. I think everyone is looking for new challenges and new events in any game.
    XBOX 360 NA
    XBOX Name: BravDragon
    Ego: 6000
    Clan: Escapist Unity (Leader)

XBOX One NA
    XBOX One Name: BravDragon
    Ego: ???
    Clan:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucent View Post

Honestly the loot could be much better, they even disable drops from events. So playing holiday events are pretty much pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post
    Yes we had about a week of the game feeling really nice. Drops got buffed and servers where running well

I kinda had a feeling it was too good to be true

Then a week or so later when everyone was feeling great about defiance 13 they announced 2050 and that we won't be able to transfer our stuff

Then the servers went to pot. And every then everyone started leaving. On pcna at least
    I´ve been playing on my laptop lately in the EU server and it looks pretty stable.
    The only performance issues i´m getting are caused by my poor laptop specs.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    I´ve been playing on my laptop lately in the EU server and it looks pretty stable.
    The only performance issues i´m getting are caused by my poor laptop specs.
    Glad you have my main computer is relatively high spec and I'm getting lagged to death constantly. It changes day to day but today I ended out quitting since I was damaging enemies I couldn't see constantly
    There are only 10 types of people in this world...
    Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by KrypAl View Post
    I ended out quitting since I was damaging enemies I couldn't see constantly
    Lucky you. It's usually the other way around.
    PS3 NA | PSN: blu-san | Defiance: SanCarioca, DevilSan, CastiSan, San Tarr, Digital San | Clan: Defiance Terminators | EGO: 6000

Trion, please fix and run the Valor transference again
    (Click on the above link to read the thread)

Quote Originally Posted by KrypAl View Post
    Glad you have my main computer is relatively high spec and I'm getting lagged to death constantly. It changes day to day but today I ended out quitting since I was damaging enemies I couldn't see constantly
    Haven´t played the last couple of days, i´ll check it later today.