+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Defiance Season 4

Hello Fellow Ark Hunters

I understand this will probably never happen but Curiosity never hurt anyone. I was thinking today about the possibility of SyFy and Trion teaming up again to bring us Defiance Season 4 my reason for this is very simple really. Syfy explained the Defiance TV Series was one of the most viewed TV Show on air and with Defiance 2050 In development it would make for an excellent advertising campaign and help get the word around. I know it's a long shot but I'm only speculating. anyway remember

Keep the Bullets Flying & Hellbugs Dying

Happy Ark Hunting

Syfy is cancer, they'd be better of trying to team up with netflix/amazon/hulu etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    Syfy is cancer, they'd be better of trying to team up with netflix/amazon/hulu etc.
    Heh, I have to agree. Just look at what's happening with The Expanse, right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    Heh, I have to agree. Just look at what's happening with The Expanse, right now.
    I heard amazon was trying to pick it up, did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Neolord View Post
    Hello Fellow Ark Hunters

I understand this will probably never happen but Curiosity never hurt anyone. I was thinking today about the possibility of SyFy and Trion teaming up again to bring us Defiance Season 4 my reason for this is very simple really. Syfy explained the Defiance TV Series was one of the most viewed TV Show on air and with Defiance 2050 In development it would make for an excellent advertising campaign and help get the word around. I know it's a long shot but I'm only speculating. anyway remember

Keep the Bullets Flying & Hellbugs Dying

Happy Ark Hunting
    I only watch SyFy for the movies they show. Never watch SyFy for anything else.
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

I repeat this is only speculation. Trion might indeed team up with another company but what would be the point of that. Trion has worked with SyFy on Defiance for 3 short Seasons and to switch company's this far down the road would make Zero sence to me. That is just my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    I heard amazon was trying to pick it up, did that happen?
    Yes, it did! The Expanse is saved!

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-expanse-...sea-1826346413

thanks guys for the link and for the good news, i appreciate it a lot! what do you expect from Season 4?

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    Really couldn´t believe when you guys said that they were canceling the show, SciFi keeps making these strange decisions about great shows.
    Glad that someone picked it up, The Expanse is one of the best scifi shows around.

Quote Originally Posted by Offrich View Post
    thanks guys for the link and for the good news, i appreciate it a lot! what do you expect from Season 4?
    If this ever happens (I doubt it), the one thing I'd love to see would be a prequel, showing how was life in the Votanis Collective. They did that on one episode, showing Datak Tarr's past.

Also, Nolan in space, obviously.