+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance 2050: Launch Date, Open Beta, and Founder’s Pack News

Lookout Ark Hunters!

The free to play, sci-fi shooter Defiance 2050 releases on July 10th, with Head Start beginning on July 6th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Become a Founder to unlock numerous items including exclusive class outfits, unique titles, and a full 3-day Head Start before launch! Team up with friends to engage in massive co-op battles, complete compelling story missions, and discover rare weapons and equipment as you explore the reimagined Defiance universe.

Open Beta: June 22 - 25
    The next Defiance 2050 Open Beta event will be from June 22 to 25 on PC. For this beta test, players can download the game through Glyph or Steam and experience the new base classes, weapon enhancements, and progression systems in Defiance 2050. All platforms will be available to join in for Defiance 2050 Head Start and launch in July. In the meantime, play the original Defiance before the total Valor cutoff on June 22, and be sure to link your Trion Worlds account to receive amazing Valor rewards in Defiance 2050.

Founder’s Packs Available: Console and Steam Info
    • Today - Steam and PC[/*]
    • 6/19 - Xbox One[/*]
    • 7/6 - PlayStation 4[/*]
    Pre-order Defiance 2050 Founder's Packs for Xbox One on 6/19, and for PlayStation 4 players on 7/6 for immediate access to our Head Start. All Ark Hunters are welcome to play Defiance 2050 for free on 7/10. Check out the Defiance 2050 FAQ for additional questions and give us your feedback on the forums, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch livestreams every Friday at 10:30am PT.

See you in the New Frontier!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Can someone tell me why the Ultimate Founder's pack isn't available on Steam, and if it'll ever be available there?

Quote Originally Posted by WobBLingGHoSt View Post
    Can someone tell me why the Ultimate Founder's pack isn't available on Steam, and if it'll ever be available there?
    I want to know this as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyn
    Hi Yonpachi,

I'm writing to let you know that we've removed the following post, and would like to take a moment to explain why. While we realize you were trying to be humourous, sexual innuendos are not appropriate for the forums.

Best Regards,

Alyn

Mobi just posted Ultimate Pack will not be available on Steam. Didn't explain why.

If you want the Ultimate Pack for PC, your only option now is Glyph.

HI

well you can buy it trough glyph and just link youre account with the console one and voiala

HI

But how i can see the demolitionist class....i cant find it anywhere to see how it is?

@Azriq I realize they are selling something with the Ultimate Founders Pack, the main selling point for me, that no one's seen. Yet.

'Tune in' Friday 6-29-2018 to the twitch livestream, usually at 10:30am Pacific. Last week, Zephkial mentioned when saying they wouldn't show it last week, that they might have it ready for showing off this Friday... so they are still working on it this week. We'll see if they are ready to show it off, or put off another week.

If you can't participate live, twitch will have a recording of the livestream for you to view... the channel name is Trionworlds.

It's also possible they could have a little demo blurb announcement, showing some clips of a power or two in the middle of next week, if this isn't ready for viewing Friday. Their video clips for 2050 have been pretty short, so don't look for much from them. The livestream this, or next Friday is your best chance to view the Demolitionist class prior to launch.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    Mobi just posted Ultimate Pack will not be available on Steam. Didn't explain why.

If you want the Ultimate Pack for PC, your only option now is Glyph.
    That's poor news for some that were hoping to use Glyph money to buy it. Someone mentioned in the forums they don't use credit/debit cards, which is one way to keep a rein on your spending if that's what works for you.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

How well do you honestly expect 2050 to do, when you cannot run D'13 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Liam Devlin View Post
    How well do you honestly expect 2050 to do, when you cannot run D'13 right?
    This is what everyone is wondering.