+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    You should probably mention - as per the email you sent out - that, though EU PS4 players can buy founders packs, there is no head start for EU PS4. And we didn't get access to ANY beta of this game. So, why would we buy founder's packs?

Quote Originally Posted by razordude View Post
    You should probably mention - as per the email you sent out - that, though EU PS4 players can buy founders packs, there is no head start for EU PS4. And we didn't get access to ANY beta of this game. So, why would we buy founder's packs?
    Same concerns.

I'm assuming as always there was some sort of technical/legal reason why the EU got nothing prior to launch on the PS4 despite doing so on the XB1 but what kind of issue prevents them giving us a few days extra headstart.

It's not like I've been waiting a few years for this game to get it's *** in gear and move from the PS3 to PS4 at all.......

Is that true that eu PS4 players don’t get early access? Where was that revealed?

The description on the store says that all items are available during head start and includes 3 day head start.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovack View Post
    Is that true that eu PS4 players don’t get early access? Where was that revealed?

The description on the store says that all items are available during head start and includes 3 day head start.
    There is a thread on it in the 2050 section.Everyone that signed up for 2050 news got a email saying "early start na only". The store still saying 3 days head start,but with no reply of the devs my assumption is it is available to play by ps4 eu players but only on na servers.

Ah ok I’d agree. If they aren’t responding then head start is not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by razordude View Post

problem probably at licence wait time for PS4 thats why they not released beta for PS4 first place as it takes too long

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    problem probably at licence wait time for PS4 thats why they not released beta for PS4 first place as it takes too long
    License wait time is nothing new and was an issue with every console update and console bug fix in this game since launch.
    Some people (not always just the players) acted like it was surprising news every.single.time.
    NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

@Fasti
    I use to love this game on PS3, with charge blades. But making them a perk? Defiance might as well never left PS3/360 as far as i'm concerned now..

What time can we play tomorrow I'm from Netherland btw so a time would be appreciated much oblige

well its the 10th and its still not free your failing to keep up to the other games that were free to play at midnight