+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Seriously?
    Are you blaming TRION because some players have crapy internet!?
    Don´t even know why i keep wasting time...

Ps: and btw, there is nothing on PS official site saying anything about what you are saying.
    Type PlayStation lifestyle defiance 2050 launch,i don't want you to waste time with your false comments.

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Type PlayStation lifestyle defiance 2050 launch,i don't want you to waste time with your false comments.
    That is not an official PLAYSTATION site, and you should be the one to be careful about false comments.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    That is not an official PLAYSTATION site, and you should be the one to be careful about false comments.
    Be careful,sure that statement sounds threatening

Anyway,this thread was a question for the devs,that PlayStation site said instent access on the 6th,if tru why launch the packs on the same day.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #25
    "PlayStation site said instent access on the 6th,if tru why launch the packs on the same day"

Packs for PS4 will be available on the 6th and will give Head Start access instantly. It is a long and arduous process of getting packs up and running for console and this was the fastest we could get them approved and ready for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    "PlayStation site said instent access on the 6th,if tru why launch the packs on the same day"

Packs for PS4 will be available on the 6th and will give Head Start access instantly. It is a long and arduous process of getting packs up and running for console and this was the fastest we could get them approved and ready for sale.
    Thanks for reply.I understand console is more difficult then pc,just expected both ps and x box to be the same.