+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    No, it's an open beta because it doesn't require a code to gain access... doesn't matter that it's PC only.
    I understand,just eager to try out the new classes,the past fue weeks hearing open beta and no indication its pc only is disappointing.Is the reason to do pc only because thay had a big player bace then the consoles in last beta ,testing the servers in the open beta with a higher player platform to max them out for server stability should be priority.

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    It is tru,but for most if thay was going to get some bits at launch the founder is a win win as thay have 50$ back in bits plus other items. Thay say it is a open beta but It's not if it is pc only. And To purchase the founders pack on the day the 3 day early access starts is a bit risky,my Internet was fine but most players on the second day of the 2nd beta on ps4 was spaming chat saying thay have only just download the app.
    There are minimum requiremnts to play online on PS4 in terms of broadband, if anyone was still downloading the game on the 2nd day of the beta was most likely cause they started downloading on the second day of the beta.
    This kind of talk about downloads makes no sense in the days we are living.
    US and EU players will have no problem downloding the game, can´t really speak for the rest of the world.

It´s a month away the game, people have more than enough time to prepare for the download and stop giving excuses.

Open beta here is more like a stress test, I'm guessing. Fragmenting it across platforms probably defeats the purpose.

It looked so smooth on PC... all playing the open beta will do is make me regret committing to console!
    Trion Creator
    YouTube: LucentBeam // Twitch: Lucent_Beam // Twitter: lucentbeam
    Defiance: GT: Lucent Beam / IGN: Lux Anyar: 6000 [NA 360]
    Defiance 2050: PSN: LucentBeam [NA PS4]

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post

It´s a month away the game, people have more than enough time to prepare for the download and stop giving excuses.
    the founder pack is live on the 6th same day as launch for the founder and that gives no time,i had no issue with the download of the beta it was around 5 minute max,i thaught i would mention this,not just looking out for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucent View Post
    Open beta here is more like a stress test, I'm guessing. Fragmenting it across platforms probably defeats the purpose.

It looked so smooth on PC... all playing the open beta will do is make me regret committing to console!
    You don´t need a great PC to play 2050 Lucent.
    My laptop is an i3 dual core 1.7 GHz with an NVidia GeForce 820M with 1 GB VRAM, if you check these specs you´ll see that they are bellow the rcommended and i could still play the 1st PC beta.
    Because of this i really don´t believe that the PC version will be much better than PS4 or Xbox.

Ps: the biggest advantage of playing PC is that people have more customization options, like the FOV per example.

the founder pack is live on the 6th same day as launch for the founder and that gives no time,i had no issue with the download of the beta it was around 5 minute max,i thaught i would mention this,not just looking out for myself.
    It´s on the 6th and that gives no time!?
    It´s a 3 days early access, so anyone that buys the founders pack on the 6th has at least a full day of 24 hours to download the freaking game.

It´s on the 6th and that gives no time!?
    It´s a 3 days early access, so anyone that buys the founders pack on the 6th has at least a full day of 24 hours to download the freaking game.
    Yes,and those people that complained will need a full 24 hr or more to download resulting paying for less days access. X box and pc will have it early as a pre order should be, not ps4

Yes,and those people that complained will need a full 24 hr download resulting paying for a 2 day early access.
    And you believe that people actually took 24 hours to download a game on Playstation?
    Jee...
    And even if they need 24 hours they´ll still download the game in time for the 3 days headstart.
    Do the math...

And you believe that people actually took 24 hours to download a game on Playstation?
    Jee...
    And even if they need 24 hours they´ll still download the game in time for the 3 days headstart.
    Do the math...
    lol did the math,ps official site states 6th ps4 instent access and launch starts on the 6th for all platforms.No matter how you math it up the people with bad internet will have less days early access then most.If launch is the 6th ps should release it on the 5th

lol did the math,ps official site states 6th ps4 instent access and launch starts on the 6th for all platforms.No matter how you math it up the people with bad internet will have less days early access then most.If launch is the 6th ps should release it on the 5th
    Seriously?
    Are you blaming TRION because some players have crapy internet!?
    Don´t even know why i keep wasting time...

Ps: and btw, there is nothing on PS official site saying anything about what you are saying.