+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shrill

Shrill

Where can I find shrill outside of Silicon Valley?

I know it's possible because I had shrill kills before I ever made it to SV. Not many, but a few.

I though maybe it was from the shrill in shrill grenades or infectors but I've experimented with those can can't intentionally produce shrill kills. Maybe in the zerg where someone else uses a shrill grenade and I happen to shoot a few? Not sure. Anyone know?
    -- Tess
    Everything's cooler in the 4th dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesseract View Post
    Where can I find shrill outside of Silicon Valley?

I know it's possible because I had shrill kills before I ever made it to SV. Not many, but a few.

I though maybe it was from the shrill in shrill grenades or infectors but I've experimented with those can can't intentionally produce shrill kills. Maybe in the zerg where someone else uses a shrill grenade and I happen to shoot a few? Not sure. Anyone know?
    i had to grind the shrill kills out through the minor ark in sv.Had a look at all the hot shots but no shrill.I used my infecter and done the moon walk to get every kill even them annoying little ones lol.also played when the servers was dead around 2 am so i know i get every kill.

Found it.Season 4 dark metamorphosis shrill hunt at overpass.Ther was only a fue,seen on youtube vid lol

Thanks. I knew it was there somewhere.
    -- Tess
    Everything's cooler in the 4th dimension.