+ Reply to Thread

To the PS3 NA player base,

if anyone needs help completing a pursuit before the deadline, speak now or forever hold your pursuits. Friends and clanmates will obviously take priority, but this is an open offer for everyone and anyone on PS3 NA who may need a hand with pursuits that are more time consuming for single player than two player. I can't help with time trials, or faction reputation - but if you need data recorders, PVP/duels, expeditions, etc; I'm down to help grind those out with you. Can't be arsed to remember what pursuits are quicker in groups/done with friends than solo, so name the task you're working on and I'll see what I can do to help speed up that process.

I wasn't entirely sure which section of the forums this should be posted under, so if this isn't the right spot, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Move it.
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    if anyone needs help completing a pursuit before the deadline, speak now or forever hold your pursuits. Friends and clanmates will obviously take priority, but this is an open offer for everyone and anyone on PS3 NA who may need a hand with pursuits that are more time consuming for single player than two player. I can't help with time trials, or faction reputation - but if you need data recorders, PVP/duels, expeditions, etc; I'm down to help grind those out with you. Can't be arsed to remember what pursuits are quicker in groups/done with friends than solo, so name the task you're working on and I'll see what I can do to help speed up that process.

I wasn't entirely sure which section of the forums this should be posted under, so if this isn't the right spot, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Move it.
    And that's why you are a leader, not a follower, Tau. Proud to ride along.