+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heavy lag on Defiance servers in EU

Hi all,
    Since I've logged in one hour ago, there is heavy lags on EU servers.
    For example, when I summon vehicle it takes like 2 or 3 seconds or more before it appears.
    Help please

ps3 na is doing the same as well.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hi all,

Thanks for letting us know! We are going to do a restart for PC-EU in 10 minutes to fix this.

-Defiance Team

ran soleptor coop 3 times on 3 different toons, did one pvp match . thats four fresh resets . and its still just as laggy ,rubber banding npcs and players. bringing down the store had no effect on ps3 na.

Hi all.
    Today is like yesterday with the lag, but in add we are loosing conection randomly with difficulty to loggin again.
    Can you help us please ?

Yep, same here. 3 players in NLD all the same connection issues. Some times no connection to character selection, some times access is ok but every thing lags so that nothing works. Restart does not seem to have worked...

Still not fixed, and many players are complaining in-game. It takes a few hundred milliseconds or a second or more before things register. For instance, spawning a car or an enemy getting killed. Also in the vendors the menu is automatically clicking on marked object or how I should explain it. Game behaves strange, and reboot did not help. Please help us

Yes, still not fixed.
    If it could help, it's a bit better in expeditions or coop.
    The shop does not work anymore: when we click on it, nothing appears anymore, it is empty.
    It's more and more difficult to play...

Same on Na Xbox 360

Good evening everyone.
    Tonight is much worse than before: the lag is about 1.5x worse than the previous days and therefore the reaction time after the actions is proportional.
    I hope you will succeed in finding a solution quickly because it becomes really unplayable and in addition the shop does not work either.