+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance In-Game Store Down 6/14/2018

Hey Ark Hunters,

The Defiance in-game store is currently down as of 2:00 PM PDT 6/14/2018. This is affecting all regions and all platforms. We are looking into it and hope to have it resolved soon.

Thanks for your patience,

-Defiance Team

the defiance store pop window is still popping up.

Options for bit purchases are gone from all vendors. The vendors have been glitchy since the store went dark.

Un Named Ps4 NA Critical error
    Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns-Inventory vendored. Toon retired.
    Molly Bushwhacker Ps3 Ego 6000 Clan Members Only- Inventory vendored. Toon retired

Was there a patch or something? Seems odd for this to just happen out of the blue..

I slightly believe that Trion broke Defiance to get all the players to jump onto 2050. A part of me feels like there isn't much point in playing 2050 if they can't get vendors to work now. The whole point of Defiance is collecting loot and upgrading your gear. A big part of that is the vendors. Taking away the ability to use rep points and pg makes the grind almost pointless aside from the entertainment of shooting things and hoping for an oj drop on the ground. I do hope the vendors get fixed soon. I have been able to get gunslinger box from vbi and scav box from soleptor, but i crit from pg vendor and i crit selling stuff in vendor. Such a pain....
    Guardian Warriors is always recruiting! (Xbox 360, NA Server)

any updates?

When are you fixing the store? it has been down for over a week.. Any updates would be nice

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters. Very sorry for the lack of communication this week, but we are all in high gear getting everything set for launch.

That being said, there really is not any new information I can give you on this matter. We are still in the process of fixing the issue, and I will be sure to update everyone once there is actual news to give. Thank you all for you patience on this!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters. Very sorry for the lack of communication this week, but we are all in high gear getting everything set for launch.

That being said, there really is not any new information I can give you on this matter. We are still in the process of fixing the issue, and I will be sure to update everyone once there is actual news to give. Thank you all for your patience on this!
    Finally, some feedback. Thank you.

Ok, still no ETA for fixing the issues plaguing the game (it's not only the bit store, I'm sure you are all aware of that). But can you at least update us on Valor cutoff date? By this time, you must have realized the entire player base has been badly hurt by these problems.

Let me make myself perfectly clear on this one, because I have been misinterpreted on your Facebook posts: In no way I'm asking for anything that delays headstart or launch of 2050. By all means, focus on that, I want my 2050 on schedule, too. I'm only asking that you take into consideration all of the problems we had this past week and a half, when it's time to consolidate Valor for all of us. I *only suggested* that you extended Valor cutoff date to July 1st, *if that doesn't impact anything else, regarding deadlines for 2050*. Or you could think in other ways to make Valor consolidation fair for all of the players that experienced these problems in the past week and a half.

Also, please, never go away for one week without stopping 5 minutes to give us some feedback, even if it is to reinforce the last position on the issue. We are your loyal fans. We love this game. We deserve some attention in the middle of a crisis. I say this with the utmost respect for Trion's developers and GMs... just don't let us helpless in the woods.

I'm sorry for being so upset about this matter.

is the Latency on ps3 na getting addressed ?