+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by You Cant Stop Me Son View Post
    Trion doesn't believe in refunds.... Only cash grab grab grab!!!
    thats why you go thru Sony . and let Sony what has been going on for months.

Watch their live stream, no mention of the store. Also they are in denial about how crappy 2050 is. sigh. I had a discussion with someone in the game last night, if anyone bought bits and the store went down soon after, handle your business hahah. I know i will if that happen to me. And that's all i will say. Seems like they are focus on 2050 and that's it.

This is my last official post, I'm done wasting my time on these forums and asking for anything to change, its clearly not going into that direction. Enjoy 2013 while its here i guess. Peace.

Trion wont reply to anyone unless u say something bad about them then they will delete your post within 4 hours and give u a warning as thats the way it is as i think they r not even trying to fix the bitstore for the 360

Quote Originally Posted by Fucface View Post
    **** you you ****ing ***** *** geeks , I spent so much money when I found the game in 2017 and less than year later it's ****down. I can keep talking about everything I lost due to you dumb mother****ers but I rather just say **** you and everyone you love ****ing ****zzzzzzzzzzzz trion is full of retrads. Gn never playing another trip game again.
    This is how most of your customers feel. For most this would be a wake-up call. For trion it's just a post to delete. Kinda sad they cannot look past the salt and profanity to see that hey you'd be pissed too if I took your lunch money and gave you nothing like a bully in the recess yard......

To address what Calamity Dusk said I have close to 1k in bits. I asked customer service to just use my remaining bits for Patron pass sand they said they couldn't do it. I would even say just give me chip pullers. Nope they can't do that either. ****! What can you do? Besides run a beautiful game?

fix coming anytime soon?

any word on this yet , it be a long timealready.

what has it been 5 months? so when it the store getting fixed? when are yall gonna stop neglecting defiance 2013? and then yall wonder way players are so negative with yall . 2 very simple questions that havent been answered going on half a year already.