+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    any updates on the store?

Store not working

Any updates on the store at all??

yes we would like to know when this is getting fixed . it been log enough. some players are asking for refunds on their bits .

Seriously???

Its been a month and a half......can you please tell us something more than "I Dunno...." An ETA would be nice....something like well maybe by New Years we MIGHT have it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    yes we would like to know when this is getting fixed . it been log enough. some players are asking for refunds on their bits .
    Trion can say it's a bug all they want, but I'm always suspicious; with all the legal stuff surrounding loot boxes and microtransactions these days, one has to assume that Trion got pinched. Legally, are they allowed to remove their store without first announcing it has to be? This is me assuming this was the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Angry

Please refund my 4400 bits that were purchased back in Feb, well before any of this 2050 stuff was in the mix. It is clear we will never be able to use them. Trion please reply to this post. Thank you.

So judging from the cs response the store is working as intended lol. Not shocked when expectations are zero anyway......

I think they should give free patron pass to all players till the bit store is fixed as it has been almost 2 months till the bit store has stopped working. trion should give something back to the players and it would make us all happier if they did this. and they might even get more players to buy patron after the bit store is fixed if they gave free patron pass.

or at least unlock the patron pass pursuits and give the ammo and score boost and take of ark forge cap till fixed

welp.... any updates?

It's been months with virtually no sign of fixing the store, or the various bugs. If you noticed, the ability to purchase user, group and clan buffs with Bits have been REMOVED... Not glitching, the cost is now 0. It's unfortunate that Trion can't be honest with us about what's happening. They are preparing to close down the Last Gen game, letting all active digital products like Parton Passes expire to avoid drama when the plug is pulled. Sadly I come to find that Trion has been putting up smoke screens and playing dumb, leading people on. The fear probably being that we won't go to 2050, but rather move on with our lives. If 2050 wasn't a nurfed version, people might play it. The plan probably being to rerelease old content as new content on 2050. For example the good Synergies.

It's just sad there's no honestly. Strictly based on that I have 0 interest in 2050.