- New Map, Weapons, Characters, Creatures, Vehicles
    - New DLC's
    - New Outfits
    - New EGO Powers
    - More Classes

These are Just a few things I hope to see in Defiance 2050. And Remember

Keep The Bullets Flying & Hellbugs Dying
    Happy Ark Hunting. And I'll see u on the New Frontier

From the beta and watching live streams every week I can tell you what is known so far:

Definitely in
    - New Outfits
    - New EGO Powers
    - More Classes

Hope you like gold outfits

Partially in
    There will be new prototype weapons such as the hellbug gun
    Some weapons are removed such as BMG
    Silicon Valley is removed and will be redone
    Shrill will be re-introduced at a later date via a new story/quest line

Don't hold your breath waiting
    - An entirely new Story-Line
    - New DLC's

However, all DLC should be included and there will be no more paid DLCs

Neolord, boinged pretty much has it dead on.

- There will be no new Real story line. The only thing resembling story will be a short series of missions for each premium class you unlock/acquire to introduce them. Probably where you get to briefly try out the playstyle of it's featured skills/powers available before you've ranked up the class.

- New map? No. Remember this isn't a Defiance mmo style expansion. It's first and foremost a weapon system redesign implimented at the time they introduce code to make Defiance possible on PS4 and XB1. Then they removed the Ego grid to give them a chance to diversify playstyles by re-introducing those perks into classes they can monetize. But there's no new maps. Probably won't be for some time. They want to redesign expeditions, and there may be 'new' maps for those. Silicon Valley will be brought back in the future, but likely with new content. It's not clear if the Warmaster will make a return. They have yet to figure out how they will implement synergies, if ever... most likely that will get rolled into premium classes. So if there's ever to be genuinely NEW maps... maybe in a year or two. This depends on how well players invest in and stick with 2050 to encourage Trion to keep 2050 evolving.

- New DLC's... no. They aren't going to do DLC's as they existed in the past again. Everything will be able to be earned with effort in the game, and obtained sooner if you wish to pay to acquire it sooner. So new content won't be mandatory to pay for to use it. Although you might not be able to earn Every class and prototype weapon without a lot of patience and effort. I suspect if you want to earn it, you'll have to selective in what you value enough to acquire. We'll see.

The rest of your desires are clearly Yes. Tho I suspect by the end of the first year, we'll all be screaming for more than 6 loadout slots as they keep introducing classes. Who wants to micromanage changing six loadouts and respec'ing class trees all the time depending on the arkfall, or pvp, or expo boss or complement the varying classes your friends want to play each hour.

We are all going to need to be patient before we see things genuinely NEW to Defiance. 1-2 year mark. The more successful 2050 is the more likely we'll be to see them.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Ok this is what i would like. The game to start with expo missions day one .so old players who know the maps and the d1 story line, can jump into a new developing storyline that can offer differant encounters and utilize the often unused maps.were all a bit tiered of the existing game and waiting for an event to drop after you completed storyline was d1. 2050 offers more its up to the devs to decide will it be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    Neolord, boinged pretty much has it dead on.

- There will be no new Real story line. The only thing resembling story will be a short series of missions for each premium class you unlock/acquire to introduce them. Probably where you get to briefly try out the playstyle of it's featured skills/powers available before you've ranked up the class.

- New map? No. Remember this isn't a Defiance mmo style expansion. It's first and foremost a weapon system redesign implimented at the time they introduce code to make Defiance possible on PS4 and XB1. Then they removed the Ego grid to give them a chance to diversify playstyles by re-introducing those perks into classes they can monetize. But there's no new maps. Probably won't be for some time. They want to redesign expeditions, and there may be 'new' maps for those. Silicon Valley will be brought back in the future, but likely with new content. It's not clear if the Warmaster will make a return. They have yet to figure out how they will implement synergies, if ever... most likely that will get rolled into premium classes. So if there's ever to be genuinely NEW maps... maybe in a year or two. This depends on how well players invest in and stick with 2050 to encourage Trion to keep 2050 evolving.

- New DLC's... no. They aren't going to do DLC's as they existed in the past again. Everything will be able to be earned with effort in the game, and obtained sooner if you wish to pay to acquire it sooner. So new content won't be mandatory to pay for to use it. Although you might not be able to earn Every class and prototype weapon without a lot of patience and effort. I suspect if you want to earn it, you'll have to selective in what you value enough to acquire. We'll see.

The rest of your desires are clearly Yes. Tho I suspect by the end of the first year, we'll all be screaming for more than 6 loadout slots as they keep introducing classes. Who wants to micromanage changing six loadouts and respec'ing class trees all the time depending on the arkfall, or pvp, or expo boss or complement the varying classes your friends want to play each hour.

We are all going to need to be patient before we see things genuinely NEW to Defiance. 1-2 year mark. The more successful 2050 is the more likely we'll be to see them.
    I can clearly see your point but remember this is what I would like to see, suggestions to be exact. it is 100% up to Trion on whether or not these are implemented. I'll still play the game, that is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Neolord View Post
    Hello Fellow Ark Hunters

Here is what I hope to see in Defiance 2050

- New DLC's
    - New Outfits
    - New EGO Powers
    - More Classes

These are Just a few things I hope to see in Defiance 2050. And Remember

Happy Ark Hunting. And I'll see u on the New Frontier
    Hello Again Fellow Ark Hunters

To anyone who has become confused by

allow me to explain. No I don't mean new Story missions, What I mean is for them to add a new story-line either added on in the form of new Missions. I would love to see Some backstory behind our character. what they were like before they became an Ark Hunter equip with an EGO Implant, that type of stuff. we players love to discover the origins of the characters we play, I certainly do. This is what I meant by an Entirely new story-line. hopefully this clears confusion. And Remember

Happy Ark Hunting

There is one important thing that should already be introduced in the original game.
    In general on consoles, and again I speak only for the one I play the PS4, when people buy something on the PS store for a game (cosmetics and stuff) those things get at the disposal of the account that bought the stuff.
    If I create a char, or 2 or 3, those items should be available to all chars, not just one.
    The main reason I didn´t spend too much on the game was this lockdown we have, that was also the reason why I didn´t create or invested play time in alts.
    I´ll not be buying inventory slots for each char I´m gonna create, to me that is unacceptable and I`ll just stick to one char with all the loadout slots available.