+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance Store Issue

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    There's no communication on the the forums anymore, i have a feeling both games are about to get shut down.
    yes the level of communication from the Cm, CS , and Devs on the defiance forums been very low. compared to their other forums like trove . etc, etc. you can go on their other forums dev tracker and see how they communicate on there . that trove one is very busy. and so are the others unlike here. we have been needing that kinda of level of communication on this forums for years. ever since kiwi left . she left mighty big boots to fill.

I see on the Play Station Store that there are still 5 Defiance PS3 bundle packages ranging from 19.99 to 99.99 available for purchase. Trion wouldn't sell these today if they plan on shutting down the game soon, Right?.

I think they will tell us something really soon

Quote Originally Posted by one thirtyfour View Post
    I see on the Play Station Store that there are still 5 Defiance PS3 bundle packages ranging from 19.99 to 99.99 available for purchase. Trion wouldn't sell these today if they plan on shutting down the game soon, Right?.

I think they will tell us something really soon
    very good to know, but still its been way to long since its gotten a fix.

I gave up on thinking they'd fix the vendors or let me use my 1k bits in Defiance. In retaliation, I will NEVER buy bits in 2050. If we refuse to fund Trion after they've burned us, maybe they'll do something to make amends. I loved Defiance, despite favoring first person over third person gaming (except for my beloved Iron Brigade). 2050's leveling system seems too much like a ripoff of Destiny, with two forms of leveling and the important one being gear based. 30 dollars for the demolition class is such a ripoff, considering the skill tree we used to have. Funny that I didn't mind spending 30 dollars on my hover bike though.......which got completely nerfed in 2050. I got an xbox one to continue playing with my clan, but most of us don't even want to play 2050 that much....and theres more content on ps4 for some reason.
    Guardian Warriors is always recruiting! (Xbox 360, NA Server)

I'm sorry but this is some bull if your not gonna fix the store then tell us its been way too long for you to not give a update its like you don't want our money which ill never spend on any game made by trion if you can't even keep your word about fixing the store maybe next time keep your word

its been way to long , without a update on this.

what a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Effort Game View Post
    A big scam since day one!
    and they dont even know how much it has effected other aspects of of game.

this issue has gone on long enough without getting fixed or getting addressed properly . fix it or refund every the money from the bits we cant use.

If people think things will change with this new team or whoever they are , you are fooling yourself. They are still ignoring us about the store, disgusting to tell you the truth.