Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance Store Issue

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance Store Issue

Good afternoon, Arkhunters. As many of you may have noticed, we are currently having trouble with our In-Game Stores in Defiance. This issue is impacting all platforms and regions at this time. We are fully aware of the problem and are hard at work addressing it as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, this is a backend technical issue with no easy fix. There is no ETA that we can provide you all with, at this time, but once we have a clear time estimate as to when this will be corrected we will absolutely update you.

We fully understand how frustrating this is for all of you and very much apologize to you, our players, for this inconvenience. We will continue to put all of our resources into addressing this issue as quickly as possible, and I will continue to update you all as more news comes in. Thank you for your patience in this matter and I wish you all good hunting in Defiance!

Chip "Zephkial" Loving - Defiance Associate Producer

Thank you for the information, Chip.

Does it even look like this issue will be fixed prior to the Valor cutoff date this week? I bought bits specifically to get a two week patron pass and the score boosts to help me complete pursuits before the cutoff date.

If this issue isn't going to be fixed by then, will there be some compensation provided to players? Will you extend the cutoff date so that we can use our bits to buy the boosts we need to complete pursuits?

Thank you,
    BJWyler

Streamer and Trion Gamigo? Creator
    https://twitch.tv/BJWyler

3 days have gone by and still no bit store and no buying anything at Iron Demond...

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo191 View Post
    3 days have gone by and still no bit store and no buying anything at Iron Demond...
    You can buy from Runners in Iron Demon, with a little workaround:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...e-Apocalockbox

so any updates on the store, and in game lag?

any progress on getting this sorted out yet? this is beyond frustrating at this point.

No argument there.

Is there any update on the store at all? If it is not coming back up any time soon, and bits we have do not carry over to 2050, then I need to know so I can get a refund on the bits I bought specifically to get some boosts from the store prior to the Valor cutoff date.

Streamer and Trion Gamigo? Creator
    https://twitch.tv/BJWyler

I would like to know also. I still have 1800 bits in the store, am I going to lose that?

Theres a good chance there will be no fix any time soon. Im guessing it was all hands on deck trying to fix leading up to june 22nd. Now theres a good chance it has been abandon.

Another guess is, The old defiance is now ran by under under underlings, while the upper core will worry about 2050. Im hoping anyways, 2050 will need everyones attention, especially at launch.

guess no updates till after 2050 is launched , or its fixed.