+ Reply to Thread

Sold cw now he wants a refund because they don't liked it?

Samething happened to me I paid 85m for it didn't like it tried for 2 months to sell it, I did not ask for a refund, finally sold it yesterday for 85m exactly what I paid now's guy is xbl messaging me wanting a refund what would you do?

Dont refund….if you are buying weapon you know what is that weapon...you cant play a Roulette and after say refund. But if is a friend or clan mate..is your choice. sorry for my english and salutes

I had CW before the PvP damage reduction Nerf...it was a beast until now. Lol
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

Quote Originally Posted by neknace1977 View Post
    Samething happened to me I paid 85m for it didn't like it tried for 2 months to sell it, I did not ask for a refund, finally sold it yesterday for 85m exactly what I paid now's guy is xbl messaging me wanting a refund what would you do?
    I would not trade him back,the trade was done plus its 2 months latter lol.If it was an instant refund straight after then maby,but 2 months.The cw was your property so don't feel bad.

That’s totally up to you man. You have no obligation to give one. I usually do just to keep customers happy.

My take on it is... to look at it like it's an entirely new trade, because it is! Do YOU want to now pay 85m scrip for a CW? Yes or No?

You traded for it, kept it for a while, and decided to trade it. He traded for it, he can keep it, or trade it to ANYONE for whatever he wants to trade it for... it was his choice to acquire it in the first place. You 'owe' him nothing for his decision. If for whatever reason it is Now that he doesn't like it, then wtfk was he trading for it in the first place. You don't have to make up for his flip-flop. Maybe a friend heard he got one, and is willing to just give him one so now he doesn't need it, or he met someone who will now sell him one for cheaper... again it's not up to you to fix his 'issue'. You aren't 'obligated' to take it back. It's on him. I've heard all that kinda stuff dozens of times before. People can get all bent out of shape trying to manipulate and guilt you into doing what they want. It all comes back to, do YOU want to make that trade now... do You want a CW? If you don't, then you don't. He can trade it to anyone else just like you did.

That said... If the guy is a close friend and someone you play with all the time, sure you can just make the trade a wash, if you want... if that's Your choice. If you really don't want the CW and he wants his scrip back for some reason, you can buy anything else of his you might want... since it's a new trade.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother