+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    figured I'd barge in again, and try to get an answer.

stood, someone claimed they went 86-0 in a shadow war on D13... does this claim hold any truth?
    i know who said. he went 0/86

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    i know who said. he went 0/86
    Damn lol. I never seen someone die 86 times in 1 match.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

Not as good as some of the KDs here, but I'm proud of it since the match that originated such KD was fantastic. PvP is much better when there aren't RLs and Fraggers involved.

Loadout:
    Spoiler:
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Not as good as some of the KDs here, but I'm proud of it since the match that originated such KD was fantastic. PvP is much better when there aren't RLs and Fraggers involved.

Loadout:
    Spoiler:
    Whitestrike, you used explosives and crusader against I assume legit players yet I showed you how I used explosives and engineer against cheaters and you spoke like it was wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    Whitestrike, you used explosives and crusader against I assume legit players yet I showed you how I used explosives and engineer against cheaters and you spoke like it was wrong?
    First of all, Crusader only has one broken trait: Meteor Smash. Which I don't use. Every Engineer active ability is overpowered and his Micro Thruster passive is also overpowered.

Detonators and Rocket Launchers aren't even remotely close in power. Rocket Launchers have double the base damage of their Detonator counterparts, have double the blast radius and travel in a straight line rather than an arc. I can't speak for consoles, but in PC, Detonators are far from overpowered. If you insist on the power of detonator however, do know I got 1 kill with the Detonator. The main reason the detonator is even there is for harassing people behind cover, behind Barriers or to shoot myself to trigger Bulldozer.

It was all legit players except one dude who was using hacked weapons and leaving and rejoining the shadow war to shoot people from behind with said weapons.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler: