+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Xbox One Founder’s Packs are now live!

Xbox One Founder’s Packs are now live! Join the Defiance 2050 Head Start on July 6th with amazing classes, outfits, titles, and $50 worth of Bits in the $50 Ultimate Founder Pack! Check out the Xbox Store page here: http://bit.ly/2ta42eF
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Xbox One Founder’s Packs are now live! Join the Defiance 2050 Head Start on July 6th with amazing classes, outfits, titles, and $50 worth of Bits in the $50 Ultimate Founder Pack! Check out the Xbox Store page here: http://bit.ly/2ta42eF
    I've preordered the ultimate edition when will it be available for download on Xbox one 1?

Quote Originally Posted by delpoi View Post
    I've preordered the ultimate edition when will it be available for download on Xbox one 1?
    2050 is free to download , the only thing you get for having a ultimate edition in 2050 will be the cosmetic items.

3 days early access, $50 worth of bits, 30 inv slots and 30 day xp boost arent cosmetic. i'd also like to know when i can download the game, hopefully before the 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by kniferun View Post
    3 days early access, $50 worth of bits, 30 inv slots and 30 day xp boost arent cosmetic. i'd also like to know when i can download the game, hopefully before the 6th.
    the 2013 ultimate edition and a 2018 founders pack are 2 different things.

I dont know why the 2013 packs would have any mention. I was thinking the ultimate founder pack which is for 2050.

Quote Originally Posted by kniferun View Post
    I dont know why the 2013 packs would have any mention. I was thinking the ultimate founder pack which is for 2050.
    it was mentioned . in the 2nd post.

Ya i took that as ultimate founder pack. Who preorders something thats been out for 6 years?

I meant the ultimate founders pack instead of the 100Mb placeholder I have on my dashboard when is the full game going to download?
    Usually preorders digitally download like a week or more before release this hasn't its still 100Mb is it going to be available to download on the day?

Can you release for preload please on all systems (including preload through Steam)?
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik