+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2050 open beta just showed up on glyph

16.7gb if you want to pre-load

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessss View Post
    16.7gb if you want to pre-load
    Do you think the full game will be the same gb download? I was curious because i don't have unlimited data pack.Hope It's not much more.

Thx Darknessss for the heads-up

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Well, it's bad that Defiance 2050 is not available at Steam yet.

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Do you think the full game will be the same gb download? I was curious because i don't have unlimited data pack.Hope It's not much more.
    It will be probably be more and I also have a cap on my data. So if I have to choose between 2050 and Netflix, 2050 is just gonna have to wait until august.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessss View Post
    It will be probably be more and I also have a cap on my data. So if I have to choose between 2050 and Netflix, 2050 is just gonna have to wait until august.
    I get 100gb monthly so i should be ok,i will just cut back on a fue things till launch to save enough.

Well i don't have a capped, I'm using comcast 300mpbs, no capped limit even though i always keep it around 250GB or 550gb. But this is why i said the devs are making a bad decision releasing open beta with a "wipe". Meaning, no point in downloading 16GB-18GB and you have start all over again on July 10th, makes no sense. If its open beta, why is there a wipe anyway?

Question, If you download the Open Beta client (which is 16gb). And when it's Headstart/Official Release do you need to redownload the whole 16gb thing again or you can patch your OBT and update it to the release version?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyn
    Hi Yonpachi,

I'm writing to let you know that we've removed the following post, and would like to take a moment to explain why. While we realize you were trying to be humourous, sexual innuendos are not appropriate for the forums.

Best Regards,

Alyn

So dev, about that "secret code". Does it actually give us stuff?

Downloaded and ready to go when i get back from work