+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
  1. #1

    2050 zone chat haters!!!

    Since the open beta i have seen allot of gameplay,every 5 minutes you see people spam chat clueless on what has changed and constantly asking why is it the same game? Don't people read?Lol.There was a fue players that understood the changes but was getting angry having to repeat "its a remaster".I think its the trade thing,people have nothing to spam.It was sad to see the hate and hope this negative spam is not at launch.The hate on ps4 eu and x box will be bad as thay had no testing,My main is normally eu servers and thinking of switching for this reason.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Since the open beta i have seen allot of gameplay,every 5 minutes you see people spam chat clueless on what has changed and constantly asking why is it the same game? Don't people read?Lol.There was a fue players that understood the changes but was getting angry having to repeat "its a remaster".I think its the trade thing,people have nothing to spam.It was sad to see the hate and hope this negative spam is not at launch.The hate on ps4 eu and x box will be bad as thay had no testing,My main is normally eu servers and thinking of switching for this reason.
    That's what happens when you take the main attraction out of a decent game.
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

  3. #3
    Member Ronin9572's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Maine PS3/PS4 NA
    Posts
    1,881
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Since the open beta i have seen allot of gameplay,every 5 minutes you see people spam chat clueless on what has changed and constantly asking why is it the same game? Don't people read?Lol.There was a fue players that understood the changes but was getting angry having to repeat "its a remaster".I think its the trade thing,people have nothing to spam.It was sad to see the hate and hope this negative spam is not at launch.The hate on ps4 eu and x box will be bad as thay had no testing,My main is normally eu servers and thinking of switching for this reason.
    There was enough clueless haters in the closed beta on PS4. Can't even imagine how bad it will be if we get an open beta, and it will probably be even worse when the game opens. To hear this and see all the threads here in the forums I believe I'll just be turning off chat when I start playing. Not to be a dunce but I can't believe how many ppl don't even research a game before they play it, smh...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    There was enough clueless haters in the closed beta on PS4. Can't even imagine how bad it will be if we get an open beta, and it will probably be even worse when the game opens. To hear this and see all the threads here in the forums I believe I'll just be turning off chat when I start playing. Not to be a dunce but I can't believe how many ppl don't even research a game before they play it, smh...
    I think i will do the same,tern chat of for a month or two,hopefully the haters would of calmed down.Think new players will not stay at the start if It's still toxic nonsense .One questions in chat was "is this defiance 2050? Lmao and most said thay played the closed beta.

  5. #5
    I thank the develops for bringing the game to current gen and a new audience. All the toxic whingers gets to you after a while, I'll definitely turn chat off!

  6. #6
    Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    5,547
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    I think i will do the same,tern chat of for a month or two,hopefully the haters would of calmed down.Think new players will not stay at the start if It's still toxic nonsense .One questions in chat was "is this defiance 2050? Lmao and most said thay played the closed beta.
    Chat being on is useful.
    The 'ignore list' feature of chat is where those people end up after they blather the same crap more than 3 times after they've been properly informed.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

    NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

  7. #7
    Member Elastik Spastik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,965
    I saw a lot of players saying pretty much same thing, especially Saturday. Sooo many people moaning saying its same game and being toxic etc. I stopped answering after a few. Don't know about other people but I always look up what a game is about (if I don't already know) before applying/playing any alpha, beta and such. It was like a couple a minute asking same questions over and over.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

  8. #8
    Can you not just ignore it?
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

  9. #9
    Member neko_gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Galt, CA.
    Posts
    583
    You can, but what they are saying is unless you turn off zone chat, that like 90% of what zone chat consists of. I got tired of seeing:

    - "Is this defiance 2050??!!lol!!"
    - "this looks like *insert choice of swear word here*"
    - "Is this a reboot?"
    - "Is this a remaster?"
    - "is this the same game?"

    Literally, EVERY. TWO. MINUTES.

    I've never had children, but I swear this must what have a screaming infant that won't shut up is like. Other players and myself would answer some them in an attempt to inform properly but they either had their minds made up already or were juat complaining about losing all their stuff from Defiance even though "this is the EXACT same game".

    So I stopped looking at the chat window for a while which was bad, because I've befriended several nice people, who I plan on starting a clan up with on launch. And looking at and interacting with people in zone chat is usually a good way in most MMOs to befriend some and/or recruit to your clan/guild.
    IrathientLivesMatter | Kasumi | Sgt Engee | Veedo

  10. #10
    Member Ronin9572's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Maine PS3/PS4 NA
    Posts
    1,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    I saw a lot of players saying pretty much same thing, especially Saturday. Sooo many people moaning saying its same game and being toxic etc. I stopped answering after a few. Don't know about other people but I always look up what a game is about (if I don't already know) before applying/playing any alpha, beta and such. It was like a couple a minute asking same questions over and over.
    Maybe it's worse because it's a F2P game. But I've played paid games and ppl do the same thing. I just never understood that sort of thing, especially with the amount of info out there and the ease of acquiring it.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts