+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    That's been a glaring issue since 2013.

I've had time to get over it... praise be to my PS4 and better games.
    OMFG, that is so true!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    That's been a glaring issue since 2013.

I've had time to get over it... praise be to my PS4 and better games.
    No not all of these issues have been since 2013. Yes stability has been a on/off issue since 2013, but there's been stability issues that are far worse for months with no sign of relief. If it isn't server stability due to DoS attacks then it's all the DC's & critouts, and now this ongoing lagfest that plagues us all. And now the bitstore & in game vendor issues as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Lux View Post
    No not all of these issues have been since 2013. Yes stability has been a on/off issue since 2013, but there's been stability issues that are far worse for months with no sign of relief. If it isn't server stability due to DoS attacks then it's all the DC's & critouts, and now this ongoing lagfest that plagues us all. And now the bitstore & in-game vendor issues as well.
    I´ve only come back to Defiance cause of 2050 in hopes of a better and more stable version of the game but, recent events are making me reconsider several things like to buy or not to buy the Founders pack.
    Years ago I bought the game, I made a bet on it and the game came out rotten to the core, filled with a plethora of problems that have persisted till the actual day and, the inability to fix those problems and the fact they have in fact getting worst makes me reconsider lots of things.
    The fact that this last beta on PC was much worse than the first 2 betas on PC and also the fact that consoles didn´t have the chance to play an open beta before release makes me rethink, again.
    Like I said, I made a gamble in 2013 when I bought the game and after all these years knowing what I know about the game and Trion, now they are asking me to blindly pay for a thing that, unfortunately, most of us secretly know that it will be the same story repeating itself.
    Not going to give them any more blind passes, I´ll wait for the game release and after that, I´ll consider if the game´s worthy of spending money on it.
    I really love the concept of Defiance but the trust issues that I have towards Trion totally makes me be cautious.
    Sorry for the rant.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    I really love the concept of Defiance but the trust issues that I have towards Trion totally makes me be cautious.
    That makes two of us, then.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Since the open beta i have seen allot of gameplay,every 5 minutes you see people spam chat clueless on what has changed and constantly asking why is it the same game? Don't people read?Lol.There was a fue players that understood the changes but was getting angry having to repeat "its a remaster".I think its the trade thing,people have nothing to spam.It was sad to see the hate and hope this negative spam is not at launch.The hate on ps4 eu and x box will be bad as thay had no testing,My main is normally eu servers and thinking of switching for this reason.
    ^speaking of needing to read^
    "At the very least I am glad you no longer have the form of a child. I can beat you to death without remorse."

Quote Originally Posted by TheNeoReaper View Post
    ^speaking of needing to read^
    Don't understand your comment.Are you trying to be personal ?

It'll all blow over, just have to ride them out until they pretty much disappear from a game they hate. If they hate it that much they won't stay long.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    It'll all blow over, just have to ride them out until they pretty much disappear from a game they hate. If they hate it that much they won't stay long.
    Hopefully from the forums to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbath82 View Post
    If it's 90% of the community I highly doubt they are just being "haters". Usually the majority sees things for what they are. You won't have to worry for long though I highly doubt they will be around. I sure won't. There will be mostly nothing but the suckers and newbies who don't see the big picture for what it is. 5 years some of us begged for fixes and bug reported faithfully. Pouring in hours and thousands in hard earned cash to be abandoned in anything being resolved completely. Been told it was our fault then ddos, then the exchange,etc. You truly think anything will change in the new version then you must truly be naive. There are 95 pages of disconnects and lag complaints, 1 Dev response. Hmmmm the next game is gonna be no different. All they want is a paycheck and I'm done generating their funds. Good luck to you I'm sure it'll be fun playing with the crickets.
    This^^^ nailed it!! Chirp chirp chirp......

If a "flawed" game like the original defiance lasted this long with 100s still playing, generating enough profit to keep it going. 2050 will be no different.

+ Reply to Thread