+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance 2050 PC Open Beta EXTENDED

Good morning, Arkhunters! We will be extending our PC open beta for another whole day! The new end time for the beta will be Tuesday the 26th, at 10am PT.

Thank you all for your participation during this open beta and we hope that you have enjoyed everything you have experienced in Defiance 2050!

When will the NA server be up? I cannot connect going since 10am pt. You all might want to push the open beta to the 27th... just saying. Or extend the Valor bit until 2050 goes live.

porque el juego me inicia con pantalla negra y se queda asi todo el tiempo??

I've been in for maybe 15 minutes total. I couldn't get in due to critical errors. Got in for less than a minute, then the game froze. Then I got back for about 10 -15 minutes then got a critical error kick me out to the character selection screen.

The beta was much more stable over the weekend. What happened or is happening?
    Defiance PC/NA - IrathientLivesMatter | Kasuni-san | Veedo | vindia
    Defiance 2050 PC/NA - Kasumi | Sgt Engee

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by neko_gunner View Post
    I've been in for maybe 15 minutes total. I couldn't get in due to critical errors. Got in for less than a minute, then the game froze. Then I got back for about 10 -15 minutes then got a critical error kick me out to the character selection screen.

The beta was much more stable over the weekend. What happened or is happening?
    I only got tossed out to the desktop twice on Saturday, no issues since then besides consistently freezing in the last 5 minutes of every Ark.

I hope you get it cleared up. A reboot since the update, maybe? I'm grasping, here.
    NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

There were a lot of issues with new classes. I think that this beta loaded a huge amount of bugs

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    I only got tossed out to the desktop twice on Saturday, no issues since then besides consistently freezing in the last 5 minutes of every Ark.

I hope you get it cleared up. A reboot since the update, maybe? I'm grasping, here.
    My game stabilized after I got away from Headlands Transit. My clan mates are having occasional crashes, but they seem to be less frequent now.

I guess what I'm trying to suggest, though maybe in vain, is maybe another extension of the beta? Maybe until tomorrow evening instead of tomorrow morning?

In terms of fun had, I'd say I've had a good amount. Almost done with the main story missions. Though I feel extremely underpowered since I've opted to start skipping the side missions. My major concern is since they are "side missions" they should be optional, not required, to complete the main story.

But that's just me.

I stopped playing Sunday, the game kept freezing just a few minutes after launch.

I was considering to buy the founders pack but I think I´ll just wait for the 10th of July, play the game and then see if its worth to spend money on it.
    This beta didn´t give me much faith...

So, about that 10am PT shutdown...
    I attempted to get into the game this am and was rewarded with timeouts, repeatedly. This doesn't exactly fill me with confidence about over-nite server stability for when 2050 goes live.

Though it was stable at 1:30 am MT when I called it a night.