+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    yes, it says twitch drop. it's still not coming From twitch, it's gonna be Trion collecting confirmation you were watching, and Trion giving you the loot in game.

Think they might be BUSY that weekend with the launch of 2050?

You think they are going to spent time automating a giveaway when they've better things to be doing? It's also the first one they've done for 2050, so why would you think the system is already in place? This IS Trion, they are fine game developers and all... but you expect instant customer service from them that's a trivial giveaway?

Boggles the mind.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    yes, it says twitch drop. it's still not coming From twitch, it's gonna be Trion collecting confirmation you were watching, and Trion giving you the loot in game.

Think they might be BUSY that weekend with the launch of 2050?

You think they are going to spent time automating a giveaway when they've better things to be doing? It's also the first one they've done for 2050, so why would you think the system is already in place? This IS Trion, they are fine game developers and all... but you expect instant customer service from them that's a trivial giveaway?

Boggles the mind.
    Some people just can't wait to look stupid.

Ooooh is put in me calender. Linked and ready for blast off
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    Some people just can't wait to look stupid.
    I'd feel stupid wearing that rig.
    yikes.
    NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    I'd feel stupid wearing that rig.
    yikes.
    I actually like it, will look funny and somewhat cool blasting stuff with it.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    I actually like it, will look funny and somewhat cool blasting stuff with it.
    I didn't intend to judge others, or what they like, I was speaking from the perspective of my own immersion.

I can't get into the Power Ranger armor that keeps getting released, either.

I really just want an outfit(s) that look like a torn chambray or flannel shirt, bluejeans and boots.
    We're basically (still) just fighting from the wreckage, after all this time, we're not being issued new/groundbreaking innovative super-equipment.
    Yeah, the Stratocarrier is advanced tech, but that stuff is in limited supply, and even the troops on that ship are just grunts who aren't using power-ranger equipment either.

A lot of stuff is still just cobbled together. And if I'm Von Bach's EGO enhanced super-trooper: Why am I expected from the start to work my way up from crap-ware weapons and shields, and 'earn' slightly better stuff by virtue of the fact that it's MY/(OUR) 'toon that is the one saving the day every time?
    (No, I'm not asking for better stuff, just that it's a plot hole that isn't explained well in most any game.).

That being said:
    I hope you enjoy the game more than you expect to.
    I'm looking forward to it, I know a lot of us are still hoping for the best.

NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    I'm looking forward to it, I know a lot of us are still hoping for the best.
    Yeah... likewise.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

just bumping this so people can link their twitch accounts while the servers are down.

I think should give to all that linked accounts before stream as got to consider timezones can't be up at 3am watching...I linked PS4 Xbox twitch accounts but couldn't make the stream as of time

I thought that we would get diversity about the drops, got 4 same helmets and 4 same outfits.
    My excitement to watch the stream was null, I just let it turned on and went to sleep.