+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Announcing twitch drops for defiance 2050

Good news, Ark Hunters! We’ve got special prizes for you to celebrate the invasion of Defiance 2050!

On Friday, July 13, 2018, join us live on Twitch from 10:30 – 11:30 AM PDT and participate in the chat for a chance to win tons of great launch-day prizes. Plus, if you link your Twitch and Defiance accounts, you’ll automatically earn a Gemini XIII outfit for tuning in and watching the stream!

Here’s how it works:

HOW TO GET YOUR DEFIANCE 2050 TWITCH DROP GIFT!

1. Create a Twitch Account

2. Link Your Defiance 2050 and Twitch Accounts

Link your accounts here. If you play Defiance 2050 on PlayStation® 4 or Xbox One, you will need to first link your console and Defiance 2050 accounts by following these steps.

3. Watch Our Launch Livestream for 15+ Minutes

Watch our Defiance 2050 launch livestream on Twitch (www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) on Friday, July 13, 2018 from 10:30 – 11:30 AM PDT for at least 15 minutes. You must have previously linked your Defiance 2050 and Twitch accounts and be logged-in while watching.

4. Enjoy Your New Outfit!

After the stream, Twitch will notify you that you’ve won. Your free Gemini XIII outfit will be available on your account within three (3) business days. Explore the wasteland in style!

This is a limited-time event so don’t forget to get a head-start by linking your Defiance 2050 and Twitch accounts. Then, watch us live on Twitch on 7/13 between 10:30 – 11:30 AM PDT! This outfit will keep you looking fly in Defiance 2050!

Any chance you give the option on these of watching after stream is over? Middle of the day for those that work every day sucks!

I notice the current Twitch drop event for today (Aug 10) says it does not count if you use the mobile app and must be the desktop or website.. However, does that also exclude using Xbox/PS4 Twitch apps as well?.. I had planned to use my XB1 to watch the Twitch stream using the XB Twitch app as it seems to run the streams better than my Laptop does.

Will I still get the drop if I use the XB app or not?..

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    If you linked your accounts, watched for 15+ minutes, and still did not receive the Defiant Few Outfit/Headgear then please contact support.trionworlds.com with details so we can assist with it. Please be patient as we are helping players across all our games
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

I used the mobile twitch app and received both outfits .
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters