+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Wandering around Paradise since April, 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by vorxdargo View Post
    Is it true Charge Blades are not a weapon now? What able the samurai swords from the DLC. Please say its not true. I will not return to this game if it is, and i really wanna get back into this..
    Blades are no longer a separate weapon. Swords are a skill under the assassin category. If you want to play, DO NOT buy a founder’s pack. You won’t be able to get in. Just log in and play for free. Buying a founder’s pack apparently blocks you from accessing the game. Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by BarrySciFi View Post
    Blades are no longer a separate weapon. Swords are a skill under the assassin category. If you want to play, DO NOT buy a founder’s pack. You won’t be able to get in. Just log in and play for free. Buying a founder’s pack apparently blocks you from accessing the game. Seriously
    I wa stupid and did buy it, i was actually able to play it to. But without the blades i'm uninstalling today. Screw using them as perks.

Wandering around Paradise since April, 2013.
    And you are still exceeding my expectations, Trion. Well done, as I thought I had set the bar pretty low. Not low enough, clearly. Well done! Still can’t connect.

Quote Originally Posted by BarrySciFi View Post
    Still can’t connect.
    I know those feels.

Not even worth playing for free
    PSN: SuzyRed
    Xbox: SuzyRedd
    Twitch: Surrender_Dorothy