+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance Livestream Friday 7/6 at 2:30pm PT

Hey Ark Hunters,

Let the Ark hunt begin! This Friday we're playing in Head Start and going through the new classes and systems of Defiance 2050. Lots of giveaways to celebrate, so join in the fun!

The livestream starts at 2:30pm PT (check your time zone here) and we'll be answering questions and going over launch details.

Join the www.Twitch.tv/TrionWorlds channel and stay connected on forums, Twitter, and Facebook for exciting Defiance news. Continue the fight!

-The Defiance Team
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

what platform will yall be playing on? will yall be giving away ps4 and xbox1 founders packs?

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Hey Ark Hunters,

Let the Ark hunt begin! This Friday we're playing in Head Start and going through the new classes and systems of Defiance 2050. Lots of giveaways to celebrate, so join in the fun!

The livestream starts at 2:30pm PT (check your time zone here) and we'll be answering questions and going over launch details.

Join the www.Twitch.tv/TrionWorlds channel and stay connected on forums, Twitter, and Facebook for exciting Defiance news. Continue the fight!

-The Defiance Team
    Can you tell us about the email saying na only for ps4 head start.There is a thread in 2050 with allot of concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Lots of giveaways to celebrate, so join in the fun!
    Certainly hope you'll be doing some giveaways for your dedicated console players!

any updates on the store getting fixed.

When will ultimate founders pack be available in PS4 store NA ? )
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Your page on Twitch still says 10:30 am PST btw.

Two Questions.

Firstly, how do they pick the winners? I've been first in chat several times over the last few weeks and never won a pack.

And secondly, what was with the slow chat today? Any time i asked a question or typed in to try and win, it would tell me that it wouldn't send it. Some times it said because it matched the previous post and others it said that i was in slow chat and i had to wait a randomly generated time. It was completely random on both of those parts and it was totally killing my ability to ask questions and enter to win. More so, i'm still miffed that i was first a few times and didn't win anything, so i REALLY am curious as to how they pick winners. I would almost swear that i kept hearing the same names over the last few weeks.... or at least very similar names.