+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Hopefully they fix mine, I'm missing my ronin outfit and halo out of the stuff on the list.

Great to see so much stuff doesn't actually transfer.

No really, it's great. I was looking for an excuse to go back to Warframe and I found it within minutes.

Any updates to the list? People with rare stuff like APS Vagabond and in my case TMW X Rider should have that stuff transfer. If you ever played MMOs you know people love their rare, exclusive stuff. You guys should really have someone expanding this list of transferable cosmetics for your veterans. I also bet if one was to go around datamining 2050 they would probably find these vehicles exist already and just need the account flagged to have them. Would be just a matter of querying OGDefiance to see which accounts have them and grant them in 2050 much like you do for people who win stuff in your livestreams that is not a code.

"PC players and Console players who linked to a Trion account before the Valor cutoff" Can someone explain me what this "Valor cutoff" means, when it was ? I spend over 300 hours in Original Defiance and like to see this stuff in Defiance 2050...

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered View Post
    Any updates to the list? People with rare stuff like APS Vagabond and in my case TMW X Rider should have that stuff transfer. If you ever played MMOs you know people love their rare, exclusive stuff. You guys should really have someone expanding this list of transferable cosmetics for your veterans. I also bet if one was to go around datamining 2050 they would probably find these vehicles exist already and just need the account flagged to have them. Would be just a matter of querying OGDefiance to see which accounts have them and grant them in 2050 much like you do for people who win stuff in your livestreams that is not a code.
    Hell yes! I want my Lucifer's Knave and The Smile cosmetics back!!
    xbox 360 NA - GT: peter1187 In-game: petero

Favorite weapons: The Enforcer , Death's Kiss , Laynard , Azathoth

6K In My Day

nothing of everything mentioned in the list was transferred to me, cosmetics, vehicles, inventory spaces, anything. This is a lie if it is as they say in the comments that only transfer it for having bought them with bits

my duni Shetarru Red

it did not transfer ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by zanchomania View Post
    nothing of everything mentioned in the list was transferred to me, cosmetics, vehicles, inventory spaces, anything. This is a lie if it is as they say in the comments that only transfer it for having bought them with bits
    Cosmetics, vehicles, etc also don't transfer even if you got them from a D2013 lootbox bought with your own cash shop money. It's specific cash shop purchases only.

Trion: No tricks, no traps! Ahhh I remember the Archeage launch days when people were still coming to grips with that slogan being, how shall we say, somewhat unrepresentative of both product and company.

my car duni shetarru red didn't transfer

file:///D:/Users/tommy/Desktop/20180711111208_1.jpg my car didn't transfer to the game it was a duni Shetarru Red just copy paste that link for the image

Got one outfit and title

I'm Missing quite a few things that are on the list. Oddly enough, the hat for the one outfit I got but more importantly my plum crazy challenger. The Dunis and ATVs I'm not as worried about, but I would like the Challenger back.