+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Has there been any any statement from Trion acknowledging the problems with items not being transferred , and indicating when - or if - they will be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by skyh View Post
    Has there been any any statement from Trion acknowledging the problems with items not being transferred , and indicating when - or if - they will be fixed?

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance 2050.

I apologize for the frustration this issue has caused. The Valor program migrations were completed using an automated system that granted items to Defiance 2050 based on what was on any linked Defiance accounts. Unfortunately, the Customer Service department is unable to grant additional Valor items or Valor Commendations.

I know this isn't the answer that you were looking for and it isn't the one that we like to provide, but if the items were not sent over with the Valor system implemented in the game then we would not have a way to transfer them over.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance 2050.

Your reference number for this ticket is 1114038.

Sincerely,

GM Marluxio

Bubblegum killer didnt transfer and is on this list

So u don't get your inventory slots or key codes I have around 600 inventory and 100+ keycodes.. I only have 40 inventory slots on defiance 2050 And 5 keycodes.

Clan LegendaryGuns

I am very disappointed right now I still have not received any of my items I owned from defiance original I would like to have help with this please

Last login into Defiance on Xbox360 was 01.03.2015..
    So.. now i have no Xbox360 but a Xbox One.. how can i get my stuff from Oldfiance to Newfiance, huh ??
    It's all linked btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonyc View Post
    Last login into Defiance on Xbox360 was 01.03.2015..
    So.. now i have no Xbox360 but a Xbox One.. how can i get my stuff from Oldfiance to Newfiance, huh ??
    It's all linked btw.
    It does not matter i sent them pictures of everything i was missing all with my Arkhunter's name clearly visible. They basicly told me because they used and algorithm to gather the data nothing can be recovered. It sounds like its time to code a new algorithm that actually looks at the data and not just ego level. Screen shots really should be all you need one would think, but what Im seeing is they messed up so many accounts it would take them forever to fix them all on a case by case basis.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thkey View Post
    It does not matter i sent them pictures of everything i was missing all with my Arkhunter's name clearly visible. They basicly told me because they used and algorithm to gather the data nothing can be recovered. It sounds like its time to code a new algorithm that actually looks at the data and not just ego level. Screen shots really should be all you need one would think, but what Im seeing is they messed up so many accounts it would take them forever to fix them all on a case by case basis.
    I don't think anyone's stuff transferred correctly. You would think starting over would be the solution but this is Trion we're talking about so we know that won't happen.

With the 2050 launch being... something of a flaming pile of tires... I don't see them investing in a revised transfer system and running it again.

I wonder if they expect to make back the cost of outsourcing the coding to Behaviour Interactive.

Unstick this

Trion needs to take this off sticky. Its a real kick in the grenades every time I see the list there on top. " here is the stuff we promised you, but you didn't get" every time i look at forums.

Like I didn't feel bad enough getting all my old defiance friends to play the game on their ps4. Most quit because they had to reset their ps3 after every major.

Nice bait and switch Trion. Just admit the mistake and work on a fix later. Work on game for now .. I'd be fine with that. Acknowledge there was a problem and add it to your future list. Maybe some D13 players will invest in your game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Out of the many things I should have on that list, I have 2 on my account saying D2050. So will the rest come over time?
    the same thing happend to me