+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character loadout slots has not been transferred. Was not in claimable items. I still only have 2.

Also outfits from Ult packs are missing some.

I cant buy extra invent slots from store.

Inventory slots i claimed/bought with Valour are not registering. I had 140 before i logged out earlier. Now have 70.

I bought extra key cap, was 7 earlier but now 5.

Whats going on? Am i going to get these back?
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Character loadout slots has not been transferred. Was not in claimable items. I still only have 2.

Also outfits from Ult packs are missing some.

I cant buy extra invent slots from store.

Inventory slots i claimed/bought with Valour are not registering. I had 140 before i logged out earlier. Now have 70.

I bought extra key cap, was 7 earlier but now 5.

Whats going on? Am i going to get these back?
    The more I read about these issues, the more I am convinced I should not play Defiance 2050 for now.

Seriously, I just want to buy the Ultimate Founder's Pack for PS4, in the Brazilian Store, before it goes away. However, as time passes, it looks that is not only EU that is getting shafted. I hope it's not the entire PlayStation World, except the US.

PS: BTW, Elastik, I don't want to scare you, but I bet everything you claimed on the toon you deleted, is now gone. Typical Trion. Open a ticket, NOW, describing everything you done, before they are flooded with angry customers, so you may get some priority service in.

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    PS: BTW, Elastik, I don't want to scare you, but I bet everything you claimed on the toon you deleted, is now gone. Typical Trion. Open a ticket, NOW, describing everything you done, before they are flooded with angry customers, so you may get some priority service in.
    Everything else was claimed though. Its account not toon. I have no idea what is going on.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Everything else was claimed though. Its account not toon. I have no idea what is going on.
    Just trust me on this one: open a ticket ASAP.

Great now if only the founders pack for ps4 NA would drop I'd be able to get into the action. Its 5 of 12 and still no founders pack available

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessss View Post
    I dont see the Cerberus from the $50 Cerberus pack.
    this though. much wants

I really really really want this list to be accurate because I am delighted at what I see!! I checked for some of my favorite stuff and don't want my heart broken later on. :P
    Trion Creator
    YouTube: LucentBeam // Twitch: Lucent_Beam // Twitter: lucentbeam
    Defiance 2050: PSN: LucentBeam / IGN: Lux: ~1300[NA PS4]
    Defiance: GT: Lucent Beam / IGN: Lux Anyar: 6000 [NA 360]

What the heck NO Cerberus or falconer

The best vehicles in the game I have bought almost every pack I am a very good customer been around for awhile there's no reason why these items should not transfer to the new game I understand the Cerberus has guns and you have to figure that out but the falconer doesn't so I would get on it Cerberus it's my favorite vehicle it has guns that's what the game needs and if you're going to fix it fix it right so we can drive and shoot at the same time hello want you play some Halo and see how it works on top of everything you want me to spend $50 just 2 start this new game when you have not fixed the old game very scary to trust that if I spend my money the game is going to work and be able to buy stuff please fix the old Defiance game too I'm still going to play that and spend money just so you know have a nice day and I hope everything works out please fix the Cerberus thank you

Trion Worlds Supporter missing on my account. Have it on my PS3 EU account (linked) yet nothing in D2050.